how can i improve my eye area (photo)

currentjoys

currentjoys

Iron
pretty much the title... curious if/what surgeries could help this, or if there are less complicated ways to make my eye area look better. thanks for the help !!

EYE AREA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Orbital box Osteotomy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, ifyouwannabemylover and Vain786
squint maxxing, ice hooding, msm eye drops, castor oil on eyelashes, bonesmash infraorbitals

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 15827
@currentjoys
Respectfully, you are not saying anything. What do you see wrong with your eyes?

What about your eyes do you feel is "bad, ugly or not good enough"?

The #1 problem is asking other insecure kids about your looks when you are not describing the exact "problem" you see.

In order to judge your eyes from a more coherent angle, you would have to show your face as a whole. Your eyes are not the only thing on your face.

If I could offer some criticism, I would say the "light" in your eyes is lacking. They look a little bit sad and confused.

Physically speaking, I see NOTHING wrong with the way your eyes look. ✌️

i think you have good eye harmony despite flaws

i wouldnt touch your eyes considering canthoplasties/pexies are bad surgeries and you dont have a lot to improve from them

upper eyelid show could be a bit less but im not fan of 0 upper eyelid exposure and it also wouldnt suit your almond shaped eyes

your left eyebrow looks narrower idk why

biggest noticeable issue that would improve your eye area a lot is eye spacing which you cant fix

• +1
you have pretty eyes but they are too close together

tragedy :cry:

Dm me my eye area went from this to this
4BB80F4B FEF1 4695 A592 290509736F37

E66BCE63 543D 4FA2 92D5 1F0B6325B4E0

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Sorry but nothing can be done, nothing is wrong with your eye area, it's just that the whole of it is small
Your orbitals are small in length, your supras too which makes your eyebrows small in length

There's no surgery that can make your eyes look "longer" as in PFL or shit like that, it exists but it will make you look super uncanny

• So Sad
OBO though since that's out of the ball park I'd suggest filling out lashes which often compliments ethnic men (as it adds some contrast to the eye area in order to compensate for a bland eye colour) and maybe addressing the UEE

Also get on some skin routine that bumpy forehead is one big apparent fixable failo

• +1
Reactions: currentjoys