How can I improve my eye area? (w/photos)

S

Silverpill

Iron
Hi so I am not satisfied with my eye area, and I am wondering what I can possibly do to improve it? I notice that the eye on the right pics is lower than the other, and also the canthal tilt is lower as well. This causes my right eyebrow to be lower set than the other, which is something i really dislike when taking pictures. I feel like doing my brows would be a big risk and make things a lot more uglier and I am therefore here to ask for your suggestions on how to improve it. Has my sleeping position and eating habits caused this, or is it just genetic? I am also getting a jaw surgery related with my overbite and braces, will this surgery somehow change the appearance of my eye area as well? Pics are below thanks

Edit: pics didnt work on this site so use this imgur link instead:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710
pretty much no softmaxxing for you, you have good eyes considering you arent angle/lighting frauding.

volufiline for under eyes, lash serum, and maybe get ur eyebrows done, those are the best softmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Silverpill
Hi so I am not satisfied with my eye area, and I am wondering what I can possibly do to improve it? I notice that the eye on the right pics is lower than the other, and also the canthal tilt is lower as well. This causes my right eyebrow to be lower set than the other, which is something i really dislike when taking pictures. I feel like doing my brows would be a big risk and make things a lot more uglier and I am therefore here to ask for your suggestions on how to improve it. Has my sleeping position and eating habits caused this, or is it just genetic? I am also getting a jaw surgery related with my overbite and braces, will this surgery somehow change the appearance of my eye area as well? Pics are below thanks

Edit: pics didnt work on this site so use this imgur link instead:

Considering your not posing at any angle it is pretty decent, slightly fix your eyebrow or get them done.

• +1
Reactions: Silverpill
this is conpletley unfrauded, props you on op. your biggest eye flaw is under eye support so try using volufiline on your under eye

• +1
Reactions: Silverpill