How can I improve my eye area?

D

dutchlowtier0

Iron
IMG 2029
Looking for softmaxes / things to do that can improve my eye area. This is when face is fully relaxed. Eyebags and eyebrow tilt are the main issues in my opinion but dont know how to fix so any genuine help is much appreciated

Last edited:
try volufiline on UEE and eye bags (just try it before anyone says "muh cope" it won't do no harm bro)
squinting
eye muscle training
dye eyebrows and eyelashes black and rosemary oil for thicker eyebrows
maybe give them a positive tilt too (shape them I mean)

that is the best advice someone could give you, now do it all and you'll ascend your eye area

• +1
Reactions: tdog10216
try volufiline on UEE and eye bags (just try it before anyone says "muh cope" it won't do no harm bro)
squinting
eye muscle training

that is the best advice someone could give you, now do it all and you'll ascend your eye area
Wouldn’t black be too dark in contrast with my dark blonde hair? Should i try a dark brown first and move darker if needed? And for shaping the eyebrows, i can likely get them to be straight/positive tilt but will be a lot thinner, would that be better than thicker and negative tilt? Thanks for the advice

• +1
Reactions: iwillsuemeta
Wouldn’t black be too dark in contrast with my dark blonde hair? Should i try a dark brown first and move darker if needed? And for shaping the eyebrows, i can likely get them to be straight/positive tilt but will be a lot thinner, would that be better than thicker and negative tilt? Thanks for the advice
Yes, try dark brown first on the eyebrows. The eyelashes can be as dark as possible as they have to contrast your blue eyes and hide your low UEE better.

And for the eyebrows only shape them slightly more positive and grow them out asap. After that you can shape them more positive.

squinting
eye muscle training

eye muscle training lol

View attachment 3113566Looking for softmaxes / things to do that can improve my eye area. This is when face is fully relaxed. Eyebags and eyebrow tilt are the main issues in my opinion but dont know how to fix so any genuine help is much appreciated
Smash the browridge daily with any hard object ( hammer recommended) to fix upperlid exposure, and use minoxidle on the eyebrows for thicker eyebrows
And ice the area under your eye for the dark areas and try to relax your eyes