How Can I Improve my Eyebrows?

C

CBRADY007

Iron
Image0

I've been using castor oil on my eyebrows for the past six months, but they still aren't as thick as I'd like. Any advice on how to boost their growth would be greatly appreciated!

Also, my eyebrows are very blonde and is hard to see in photos, while my hair is dirty blonde. Would it be better to dye my eyebrows to match my hair color? If so, what’s the best way to go about it?

Should I keep trying to grow my eyebrows and wait before I dye my hair?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Use 5% minoxidil twice a day apply it with a q-tip that's what I do. Then, dye them dark brown

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
View attachment 3093614

I've been using castor oil on my eyebrows for the past six months, but they still aren't as thick as I'd like. Any advice on how to boost their growth would be greatly appreciated!

Also, my eyebrows are very blonde and is hard to see in photos, while my hair is dirty blonde. Would it be better to dye my eyebrows to match my hair color? If so, what’s the best way to go about it?

Should I keep trying to grow my eyebrows and wait before I dye my hair?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Minoxidil foam 5 percent for men. Derma stamper 0.5mm (disinfect with alcohol), Microblading, Combination of oils e.g. peppermint, caster, coconut. Eyebrow dye