77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240906_212351_767.jpg
    IMG_20240906_212351_767.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Switch genders,Thailand ladyboy method

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, imnotincelcore and imthesupremecel
This is written by two faggots who mark each other under each post, stop sucking each other's balls
Nigga shut up you joined more than a 2 months ago and you’re still a grey chink

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Outerz14 and imnotincelcore
857/505 :trepidation:

OP, you need OBO to really ascend - your IPD is your biggest falio.
General softmaxxes for now.

you joined a month ago and write 30 posts a day, go outside and touch the grass fucking retard, two months is still not enough, but you pretend that you know a lot and really think that injections of the test will increase your dimorphism, what a stupid bastard you are, just kill yourself with your faggot boyfriend's dick In the mouth

857/505 :trepidation:

OP, you need OBO to really ascend - your IPD is your biggest falio.
General softmaxxes for now.
it's pretty obvious, but a selfie makes my ipd bigger, to be honest, in real life it's almost not noticeable and you can fix it by growing the inside of my eyebrows, my biggest falio is my filtrum, but a lift of the upper lip will create a bad ratio between the lower and upper part, I'm just thinking of growing stubble, as Matt Boomer did

you joined a month ago and write 30 posts a day, go outside and touch the grass fucking retard, two months is still not enough, but you pretend that you know a lot and really think that injections of the test will increase your dimorphism, what a stupid bastard you are, just kill yourself with your faggot boyfriend's dick In the mouth
nigga you better not be talking about “gay” retarded low test chink,you have Hernan drago as pfp but it’s fucking over for you,if you had longer hair no one would expect that you have a dick in your pants boyo.
Clearly you’re fucking retarded,if you’re in puberty and have higher test levels then dimorphic features will appear,but I guess your chink ass with the test level of 150ng/DL won’t even come near to looking like a male.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Jonas2k7
haha, I've been experimenting with this, putting my eyes even 1 millimeter closer makes the situation much worse, and I do not know what this is related to
It fixed your face bro, you really need OBO or it's over
Just asiansmartmaxx and get a good earning job and you'll have enough money for surgeries at 25 or smth

nigga you better not be talking about “gay” retarded low test chink,you have Hernan drago as pfp but it’s fucking over for you,if you had longer hair no one would expect that you have a dick in your pants boyo.
Clearly you’re fucking retarded,if you’re in puberty and have higher test levels then dimorphic features will appear,but I guess your chink ass with the test level of 150ng/DL won’t even come near to looking like a male.
You don't have to put him down like that tho

You don't have to put him down like that tho
Nigga I made a satire comment then he started calling me gay for tagging my friend,what do you expect me to say? “Im so sorry”?

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Just come out of your cave Mr. Testosterone and get some fresh air because your ass is burning with anger
I have long hair btw

Attachments

• VID_20240906_215558_758.mp4
    402.7 KB
Nigga I made a satire comment then he started calling me gay for tagging my friend,what do you expect me to say? “Im so sorry”?
I'm just stating the fact, you're a gay man who's asking for approval from your boyfriend

I'm just stating the fact, you're a gay man who's asking for approval from your boyfriend
It’s my friend you retard,since when does having a friend being gay + Bhai I made a satire comment and you started calling me gay,your ass can’t fucking calm down after something that isn’t even serious,you think I tell people to become trans you retard?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
It’s my friend you retard,since when does having a friend being gay + Bhai I made a satire comment and you started calling me gay,your ass can’t fucking calm down after something that isn’t even serious,you think I tell people to become trans you retard?
Okay dude calm down it doesn't matter

Честно говоря, я не имел в виду переход на другую сторону БУКВАЛЬНО, не было нужды называть меня геем.
бля чел ты чё русский

Don't pay attention to my eye, I was bitten by a bee

(brutal ipd I know)
Just change your bone structure bro. Stick coloured dye via needles into your eye for better eye colour, and bonesmash your cranium for a good brow ridge. Hope this helps.

Can you both stfu your ranks are inferior anyways this guy up here isn't really good looking imma give him advice !

• +1
Reactions: Rzn