How can I improve my looks to look as best as possible at the age of 15

Iwanttomogg2

Iwanttomogg2

Iron
Im 15 and I’m really really tryna know what to improve on first of all my abs are visible, tho my face has a shit ton of fat and like I really want tips on how to fix everything

Attachments

• IMG_1505.jpeg
    IMG_1505.jpeg
    734.2 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed
debloat, groom ur eyebrows and moustache, fix ur frizzy ass hair and fix ur uee, train neck aswell

• +1
Reactions: moggerrr4321 and Iwanttomogg2
Check out best of best threads and click the good threads you might’ve missed one, but yeah definitely lose face fat (don’t starve yourself.) and hope that you get mega changes in a few years since you’re still 15

• +1
Reactions: moggerrr4321, dbva and Iwanttomogg2
Check out best of best threads and click the good threads you might’ve missed one, but yeah definitely lose face fat (don’t starve yourself.) and hope that you get mega changes in a few years since you’re still 15
big on "dont starve yourself"

seen too many niggas still in puberty do an aggressive cut where they dont eat anything and guess what happens, no nutrients go to your body!! :ROFLMAO: so ur literally just harming urself, eat a balanced diet of fruits and meat in a calorie deficit, dont rush it

• +1
Reactions: emo, Iwanttomogg2 and faivc
you are big man bro u have mustache and you are sexy for sure

• +1
Reactions: Iwanttomogg2
Probably babyfat or u are boneless. Blame your parents for your genetics. Try all softmaxxes, even if some of them are cope then hardmaxx brudda

• +1
Reactions: Iwanttomogg2
Probably babyfat or u are boneless. Blame your parents for your genetics. Try all softmaxxes, even if some of them are cope then hardmaxx brudda
What does it mean to be boneless and what can I do to like improve it while I wait to be 18