How can i improve my orbital and zygo

framecellishere

framecellishere

6 foot 1 14 years old sub5 orbitalcell
These are the worst bones in my face i have a non existent browbridge aswell as huge assymetrycal orbital wich give me ugly puppy eyes and a bit of uee and they make me look a bit asian due to to my ancestry as im part south east russian i know test can improve bone mass and density and i have been trying to get my ahnds on test since i have been 12 but i have not found anybody selling this to me so im looking for something else that might help

lucio avi auf .org 😭

These are the worst bones in my face i have a non existent browbridge aswell as huge assymetrycal orbital wich give me ugly puppy eyes and a bit of uee and they make me look a bit asian due to to my ancestry as im part south east russian i know test can improve bone mass and density and i have been trying to get my ahnds on test since i have been 12 but i have not found anybody selling this to me so im looking for something else that might help
post pictures

how old are you?

im not allowed by my parents until i am of age wich is too long to wait for me
Well u can't just magically get better bones, so deal with the cards you were dealt then I guess.

Well u can't just magically get better bones, so deal with the cards you were dealt then I guess.
i have thought about dealing with the cards i have been dealt but that would just result in suicide

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige and incelbhai