D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
Rate my teeth

Attachments

• 981D539B-9C15-4A57-A81A-535D10F0E845.jpeg
    981D539B-9C15-4A57-A81A-535D10F0E845.jpeg
    283 KB · Views: 0
And the black dot in front of my teeth isn’t a cavity I was just eating oero cookies with milk

• JFL
Reactions: Quachil
you should stop that dark triad shit and you should brush them everyday

4/10. They have too much space between them + look kind of jagged and asymmetrical. It's far from the worst I've seen though. Basic dentistry will fix this. Also it could be because you're a youngcel, so maybe you just need more time for the teeth to develop.

4/10. They have too much space between them + look kind of jagged and asymmetrical. It's far from the worst I've seen though. Basic dentistry will fix this. Also it could be because you're a youngcel, so maybe you just need more time for the teeth to develop.
I’m 18

Would I need braces
This is a possibility. It's not too bad, it's better to correct it now and have braces for two years than have inkler teeth for life.

Then you're going to need heavier duty dentistry. I suggest the next time your parents take you for a dental checkup, complain and make a big stink about your teeth and how you don't like their appearance. It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.

Then you're going to need heavier duty dentistry. I suggest the next time your parents take you for a dental checkup, complain and make a big stink about your teeth and how you don't like their appearance. It's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.
I’m a immigrant Mexican so I don’t have health care but after school graduate in a week I will find a job but right now I’m starving my self for fun

Rate my teeth
teeth are cope my friend has bad teeth and still has a hot lightskin chick while i have perfect teeth and am still virgin

I’m a immigrant Mexican so I don’t have health care but after school graduate in a week I will find a job but right now I’m starving my self for fun
I'm sorry to hear. The DocumentsPill will destroy you if you don't get legally documented as a citizen ASAP, everything will cost more and you won't have insurance on top of it.

At this point you'll need veneers.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
teeth are cope my friend has bad teeth and still has a hot lightskin chick while i have perfect teeth and am still virgin
Perfect teeth are still a desirable trait. Foids won't fuck you because of a single good characteristic you have, they fuck you only if you lack almost all bad characteristics. The exception is if you have a REALLY big dick + some girl is bored and wants to test ride your dick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
probably veneers ngl