How can i improve my tinder game?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I get a decent amount of matches, but nobody ever responds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11295 and WadlowMaxxing
I must be doing something right that's getting me matches, but something terribly wrong after that. I've tried every kind of opener approach under the sun. I've tried everything from casual "hey what's up?" to philosophical questions.

You just lack sex appeal and isnt good looking enough

but i like complimenting their bodies/looks or sending a funny giphy, gets the most responses

giphy.gif

say theyre hot.

ask if you can rim them.

make a comment about their name or bio

basically just make a sexual remark without being over the top or massively vulgar or weird.

if they matched you they think youre aite, and if they think youre aite they want you to be bold

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 5393
You just lack sex appeal and isnt good looking enough

but i like complimenting their bodies/looks or sending a funny giphy, gets the most responses

giphy.gif
then why do they swipe right on me?

• +1
Reactions: imnotgay and Satan
say theyre hot.

ask if you can rim them.

make a comment about their name or bio

basically just make a sexual remark without being over the top or massively vulgar or weird.

if they matched you they think youre aite, and if they think youre aite they want you to be bold
I've never tried something bold like this, too high inhib. I'll get drunk some night and try these.

I've never tried something bold like this, too high inhib. I'll get drunk some night and try these.
you seem like you have a problem

theyre literally random girls on your phone

also how many matches do you have? i reckon 20-40% will reply

i have about 50. I just don't feel comfortable expressing sexual desires, i just can't see myself as a sexual creature.
And i live in a small town so word gets around fast, so if i say something cringey i will get a reputation as "that weird loser creep" or something like that.