How can I improve myself

D

damoto2121

Iron
17 yrs old slightly overweight a lot of muscle mass 182 and 95 kg however I have an overbite and negative canthal tilt no exposed eyelids. How can I increase test, lower bf and change my negative canthal tilt without surgeries and no hardcore pharmecuticals

17 yrs old slightly overweight a lot of muscle mass 182 and 95 kg however I have an overbite and negative canthal tilt no exposed eyelids. How can I increase test, lower bf and change my negative canthal tilt without surgeries and no hardcore pharmecuticals
You dont know how much muscle mass you have until your lean. No theres no exception. You also cant increase test while your trying to loose bf your gonna drop estrogen tho. Ur like atleast 10kgs overweight.

For overbite wear braces, to increase test eat red meat and train in bad conditions. Lower bodyfat by losing more calories than you gain and you cant fix your negative canthal tilt without surgery, or just rope.

Increasing test besides inject is just betterlifestyle and losing fat. Overbite idk some1 else will have to say. Negative canthal tilt it depends how bad the negative angle is. Men cn get away with a bit of negative if other features gd.

Some test at 19 is one of the best decisions I ever made though (not saying u should at 17) also unless ur atleast fairly lean u have no idea tht muscle u got.

Last edited:
You dont know how much muscle mass you have until your lean. No theres no exception. You also cant increase test while your trying to loose bf your gonna drop estrogen tho. Ur like atleast 10kgs overweight.
I can kind of see my abs and do not look overweight whatsoever my bf is 18 percent currently. Do you know ways I can decrease facial fat?