How can i improve

B

beefliverontop

Silver
Help, i know basic stuff like removing the acne and becoming lean. But any more tips?

Attachments

• IMG_9727.jpeg
    IMG_9727.jpeg
    984.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9728.jpeg
    IMG_9728.jpeg
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9729.jpeg
    IMG_9729.jpeg
    1,000.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hair
Leave a bit more hair on your parietal ridge to get rid of that egghead appearance. I would also suggest covering your forehead cuz it's too big
Water retention
Besides lowering your bf%, you need to tackle the issue of puffy face. Consume at least 4 g of potassium and 2 g of sodium per day (basically 2x more potassium than sodium) and drink 2 liters of water (or 1 l per 1 gram of sodium). Don't listen to retards on this site who claim that low sodium is ideal, because it will dehydrate you and cause you to bloat in the long run
Gymmaxxing and neck training
You should train your neck not that much because it's thin, but also because an increased neck size will tighten skin around your lower third, giving you more defined jawline and slightly more hollow cheeks. For your body, you need to lift weights 3-4 times per week. I'd suggest doing 8 sets per big muscle group a week (back, chest, legs) and 6 sets a week per small muscle group (neck, delts, biceps. triceps, forearms). As for the forearms, you do need to train them and no, they won't grow on their own from muh compounds
Enhancing soft features
You can curl your eyelashes and dermaplan your skin (it's when u shave off peach fuzz from ur face). You also have thick eyebrows, so make sure to take care of them which leads me to believe you also probably have good beard genetics. Grow a long stubble/short beard and see if it ascends you. However it does not work for every phenotype and for those who aren't lean

So yea, this it the list of things you can do after getting lean and clearing up your acne, because without these, nothing else matters

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop and boss8055
Yes, obviously lean + debloat + coloring
I don't see any problems with bones at this point. What's your bf?

Losing Acne, Weight, and then you can focus on more minor issues

Hair
Leave a bit more hair on your parietal ridge to get rid of that egghead appearance. I would also suggest covering your forehead cuz it's too big
Water retention
Besides lowering your bf%, you need to tackle the issue of puffy face. Consume at least 4 g of potassium and 2 g of sodium per day (basically 2x more potassium than sodium) and drink 2 liters of water (or 1 l per 1 gram of sodium). Don't listen to retards on this site who claim that low sodium is ideal, because it will dehydrate you and cause you to bloat in the long run
You should train your neck not that much because it's thin, but also because an increased neck size will tighten skin around your lower third, giving you more defined jawline and slightly more hollow cheeks. For your body, you need to lift weights 3-4 times per week. I'd suggest doing 8 sets per big muscle group a week (back, chest, legs) and 6 sets a week per small muscle group (neck, delts, biceps. triceps, forearms). As for the forearms, you do need to train them and no, they won't grow on their own from muh compounds
Enhancing soft features
You can curl your eyelashes and dermaplan your skin (it's when u shave off peach fuzz from ur face). You also have thick eyebrows, so make sure to take care of them which leads me to believe you also probably have good beard genetics. Grow a long stubble/short beard and see if it ascends you. However it does not work for every phenotype and for those who aren't lean

So yea, this it the list of things you can do after getting lean and clearing up your acne, because without these, nothing else matters
Appreciate the response, forum needs more people like you

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Hair
Water retention
Enhancing soft features

Bro your such a G. I love people like you

• +1
Reactions: dolphlundgren
Yes, obviously lean + debloat + coloring
I don't see any problems with bones at this point. What's your bf?
17-20% or something.
My chin is recessed tho

Attachments

• IMG_9701.jpeg
    IMG_9701.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0