How can i improve?

R

romm2el

Master
Heres my lifestory summarized i am 18 yrs old, i got kicked out of school for "harassing" foids, my oneitis dumped me and she rather talks to an eboy than to me, even when i attempted suicide she didnt care, ive tried to attempt suicide many times heres the truth
Screenshot 20240417 164312 Files
20231106 183449 1 3
20240330 094231 1

Despite the fact i betabuxxed my oneitis (ik i used to be that kind of loser) im not a simp anymore, every person i see i do my best effort to socialize and make a plan to cause the most damage on them, idc abt anything anymore the other day i got robbed in the street at gunpoint and i js told them to shoot me in the head, they js laughed, what ive been trying to do to improve, here
I go to the gym regularly, and i do the following, despite i ont have most of the supplements and skincare i use economic stuff like baking Soda, aspirin pills, since these have sasylic acid or somth like that, honey, milk, rice flour, rose water, and some chinese skincare i shoplifted heres my goals to achieve, also for hardmaxxing i blackmail pedos on grindr, but i havent made a dime, 0 dollars, so i js end up wasting time, i swat them or spam them with ubereats but they still refuse to pay the ransom in btc,

Well heres some jawad methods i stole from tiktok i have a more detailed guides with all that shit but i need capital to buy tje stuff so rn i will js study for some university entry exams and fraud my way in

Puffy face fix (Thomasigma tiktok)
1. Ice face (3 minutes)
2. Gua sha or use fingers to drain lymphatics
3. Drink alot of water 4L)
4. Mix a spoonful of cream of tartar with water and drink it (it is highly concentrated with potassium & it will reduce water retention)

Jawad method
Uneven skin tone? Use Kojic acid, Vitamin C, Niacinamide

Frizzy hair? Deep moisturizing w argan oil

23.png
mocorran oil treatment

Dry / flaky skin? Hyalyuronic Acid Glycerin

Thinning hair? Nioxin system kit
22.png

Dry coily hair? Coconut oil treatments
21.png

Eye area. Volufiline on upper eyelid, peptide serum on canthus, rosemary oil on lashes, hyaluronic acid on under eyes, contacts instead of glasses, testosterone boosting
20.png

Glow up face
Fix your diet, circadian rhythm, and hygiene, track your micronutrients track everything to minerals and balance your intake ratios
19.png
18.png
17.png

HIIT exercises
(In my preference when i am on gym i do treadmill 7-8 speed and 12 inclination for 30 minutes, or stairs elevator with very high speed for 30 minutes, and when i am on home i try to rope jump for an hour but theres not enough space, still i try to do it)

Skincare
Cleanse with SVR Hydrating cleanser, apply vitamin C serum & niacinamide, apply la Roche moisturizer, and spf anthelios uvmune 400
16.png
15.png
14.png
13.png

Hair:
For hair use hot oil treatment, idk which oils pls tell, no shampoo, flaxseed gel and aloe vera treatment gatekeept

12.png

11.png

Cold water rinse
Coconut oil treatment
Argan oil serum
Flaxseed gel
Satin pillowcase
Microfiber towel
Wide tooth comb

Lose face bloat:
10.png
9.png
8.png
7.png

3 key elements for face. -lossing overall body fat
-training masseters
-debloating

To lose overall face fat:
-HIIT 3 times a week
-calorie deficit
-lean proteins

To train your masseters:
-Towel method
-falim gum
-jawliners

To debloat face:
-3L water a day
-Vitamin D supplements
-3:1 potassium to sodium ratio

Overall looksmax:
3L water/day
Ocasionally water cutting
HIIT
Biotin
Gym
Mewing
Vitamin C drops
Omega 3 supplements
6.png

Flaxseed gel for hair
Gut health
Masseter training
Biotin
Tretinoin
Astaxanthin
HIIT
3L/DAY WATER
5.png

Water + salt (sodium)
Intake:
Day 1 - 3L water / 8g salt
Day 2 - 1.5L water / 4g salt
Day 3 - 4L water / 3g salt
4.png

3.png

Deep moisturizing method
Apply coconut oil to damp hair
Slick it back straight
Cover with microfiber towel
Wait min.40 minutes
Rinse hair, fragnant hair mist
2.png

Overall looksmax:
Caffeine supplement for preworkout,
1.png

SVR vitaminc C ampoule anti-ox
SVR Azelaic acid ampoule flash sebiaclear
La roche posay retinol serum B3

Thats most of what ik i should get and what i do, i shoplifted cream of tar tar, i was thinking on making cement weights but theres no space, also no material near,
Heres how i look like
20240722 211952
20240717 170148
20240717 170147
20240717 170119

Its over
811cbd5873dbd79684b457d803f29378

Attachments

• 20240330_094231-1.jpg
    20240330_094231-1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Heres my lifestory summarized i am 18 yrs old, i got kicked out of school for "harassing" foids, my oneitis dumped me and she rather talks to an eboy than to me, even when i attempted suicide she didnt care, ive tried to attempt suicide many times heres the truthView attachment 3046506 View attachment 3046494View attachment 3046495

Despite the fact i betabuxxed my oneitis (ik i used to be that kind of loser) im not a simp anymore, every person i see i do my best effort to socialize and make a plan to cause the most damage on them, idc abt anything anymore the other day i got robbed in the street at gunpoint and i js told them to shoot me in the head, they js laughed, what ive been trying to do to improve, here
I go to the gym regularly, and i do the following, despite i ont have most of the supplements and skincare i use economic stuff like baking Soda, aspirin pills, since these have sasylic acid or somth like that, honey, milk, rice flour, rose water, and some chinese skincare i shoplifted heres my goals to achieve, also for hardmaxxing i blackmail pedos on grindr, but i havent made a dime, 0 dollars, so i js end up wasting time, i swat them or spam them with ubereats but they still refuse to pay the ransom in btc,

Well heres some jawad methods i stole from tiktok i have a more detailed guides with all that shit but i need capital to buy tje stuff so rn i will js study for some university entry exams and fraud my way in

Puffy face fix (Thomasigma tiktok)
1. Ice face (3 minutes)
2. Gua sha or use fingers to drain lymphatics
3. Drink alot of water 4L)
4. Mix a spoonful of cream of tartar with water and drink it (it is highly concentrated with potassium & it will reduce water retention)

Jawad method
Uneven skin tone? Use Kojic acid, Vitamin C, Niacinamide

Frizzy hair? Deep moisturizing w argan oil

23.png
mocorran oil treatment

Dry / flaky skin? Hyalyuronic Acid Glycerin

Thinning hair? Nioxin system kit
22.png

Dry coily hair? Coconut oil treatments
21.png

Eye area. Volufiline on upper eyelid, peptide serum on canthus, rosemary oil on lashes, hyaluronic acid on under eyes, contacts instead of glasses, testosterone boosting
20.png

Glow up face
Fix your diet, circadian rhythm, and hygiene, track your micronutrients track everything to minerals and balance your intake ratios
19.png
18.png
17.png

HIIT exercises
(In my preference when i am on gym i do treadmill 7-8 speed and 12 inclination for 30 minutes, or stairs elevator with very high speed for 30 minutes, and when i am on home i try to rope jump for an hour but theres not enough space, still i try to do it)

Skincare
Cleanse with SVR Hydrating cleanser, apply vitamin C serum & niacinamide, apply la Roche moisturizer, and spf anthelios uvmune 400
16.png
15.png
14.png
13.png

Hair:
For hair use hot oil treatment, idk which oils pls tell, no shampoo, flaxseed gel and aloe vera treatment gatekeept

12.png

11.png

Cold water rinse
Coconut oil treatment
Argan oil serum
Flaxseed gel
Satin pillowcase
Microfiber towel
Wide tooth comb

Lose face bloat:
10.png
9.png
8.png
7.png

3 key elements for face. -lossing overall body fat
-training masseters
-debloating

To lose overall face fat:
-HIIT 3 times a week
-calorie deficit
-lean proteins

To train your masseters:
-Towel method
-falim gum
-jawliners

To debloat face:
-3L water a day
-Vitamin D supplements
-3:1 potassium to sodium ratio

Overall looksmax:
3L water/day
Ocasionally water cutting
HIIT
Biotin
Gym
Mewing
Vitamin C drops
Omega 3 supplements
6.png

Flaxseed gel for hair
Gut health
Masseter training
Biotin
Tretinoin
Astaxanthin
HIIT
3L/DAY WATER
5.png

Water + salt (sodium)
Intake:
Day 1 - 3L water / 8g salt
Day 2 - 1.5L water / 4g salt
Day 3 - 4L water / 3g salt
4.png

3.png

Deep moisturizing method
Apply coconut oil to damp hair
Slick it back straight
Cover with microfiber towel
Wait min.40 minutes
Rinse hair, fragnant hair mist
2.png

Overall looksmax:
Caffeine supplement for preworkout,
1.png

SVR vitaminc C ampoule anti-ox
SVR Azelaic acid ampoule flash sebiaclear
La roche posay retinol serum B3

Thats most of what ik i should get and what i do, i shoplifted cream of tar tar, i was thinking on making cement weights but theres no space, also no material near,
Heres how i look like
View attachment 3046501View attachment 3046502View attachment 3046503View attachment 3046504

Its overView attachment 3046507
Kylo ren ah lookin

Most of my income originally came from selling robux on adurite, after spamming selling clothes, now i used most of that money to softmaxx and to buy PayPal accs, fullz to get into ewhoring, and fraud, i mostly use tutorials from dread, cracked io and altenen, also heres my looksmaxxing kit
E50c3d5e 6fa3 4fea b356 903b031ab643

I make face masks using some of that, garlic , nd i crush the aspirin pills
20240717 223602
heres my physique atm
Also more looksmax shit i shoplifted
Castor oil its almost empty
20240722 221353
20240722 221340

Attachments

• 20240722_221353.jpg
    20240722_221353.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
Screenshot 20240716 194451 Gallery
this was my father when he was young,i inherited his midface, nose and eye area

now you understand its all about bone health you can stop being a faggot skin care bs.
So how do u fix bones? Supplements? Testosterone? I ont have the cash for that, irl i would strangulate you and stab you until your head fells off if we were alone , not being edgy or dark triad or anything is js what i would normally fantasize to do, ofc i would have to plan everything, clean everything nd yk, having to use a lot of duct tape and pladtic wasting more cash js to do all that Nah i should js beat u up until u cant walk or see maybe stab u in the knee

So how do u fix bones? Supplements? Testosterone? I ont have the cash for that, irl i would strangulate you and stab you until your head fells off if we were alone , not being edgy or dark triad or anything is js what i would normally fantasize to do, ofc i would have to plan everything, clean everything nd yk, having to use a lot of duct tape and pladtic wasting more cash js to do all that Nah i should js beat u up until u cant walk or see maybe stab u in the knee
there is no easy way out emo faggot. Ofc you want an easy fix. Bone is revered bc its so hard to gain and lose compared to muscle. There really is no solution and people will tell you its cope, but that wont stop me from trying. If your white and not lactose intolerant dairies and k2 fermented foods is a start. Perfect posture is a must even if it doesn't make you better, you will fuck around and find out in a few years the torture of sub 5 territory due to poor posture. Start with weight bearing/ hard chewing foods like steak raw meat. Even if anyone tells you these things are considered "cope" the worst that will happen is that you will have strong teeth, good bone health from calcium and k2, good gut health

there is no easy way out emo faggot. Ofc you want an easy fix. Bone is revered bc its so hard to gain and lose compared to muscle. There really is no solution and people will tell you its cope, but that wont stop me from trying. If your white and not lactose intolerant dairies and k2 fermented foods is a start. Perfect posture is a must even if it doesn't make you better, you will fuck around and find out in a few years the torture of sub 5 territory due to poor posture. Start with weight bearing/ hard chewing foods like steak raw meat. Even if anyone tells you these things are considered "cope" the worst that will happen is that you will have strong teeth, good bone health from calcium and k2, good gut health
I already do all that