Deleted member 5875

Kraken
/Hgh/Test-E/deca/cjc/Mk667/

• So Sad
Reactions: Vergil.is
we cant :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
We can travel to the Moon we can go to the bottom of the deepest oceans we can Forge Empires and create weapons that rival the heat of our own suns core but we can't inject bones what a cruel irony...

Last edited:
It's called a filler.
Doesn't even hurt, really.

• So Sad
Trust me I need read bones.
Sounds like mental problems, ngl. You won't accept an answer no matter what, because you're not looking for one.
Get implants/osteotomies, then. It's really simple here in the end. Not that many options, after all.

• So Sad
Sounds like mental problems, ngl. You won't accept an answer no matter what, because you're not looking for one.
Get implants/osteotomies, then. It's really simple here in the end. Not that many options, after all.
What will I do in a fight if someone knocks me in my head I need bones man I need them.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
What will I do in a fight if someone knocks me in my head I need bones man I need them.
Do you live 5000bc in a jungle and have to fight every day, physically, for your survival?
Damn, I don't know. Don't get in the fight then? I managed for many decades, never even entered my mind, wtf... If you have to worry about that, why are you even on this forum. Your problems are entirely different. If somebody were to be knocking my head, fillers would be the last thing on the list of concerns. Get your priorities straight.
Nothing would even happen, most likely. And it's easily fixable, regardless.
Just reroll the dice. Shotgun osteotomy to the cranium. Idk.

• So Sad
Do you live 5000bc in a jungle and have to fight every day, physically, for your survival?
Damn, I don't know. Don't get in the fight then? I managed for many decades, never even entered my mind, wtf... If you have to worry about that, why are you even on this forum. Your problems are entirely different. If somebody were to be knocking my head, fillers would be the last thing on the list of concerns. Get your priorities straight.
Nothing would even happen, most likely. And it's easily fixable, regardless.
Just reroll the dice. Shotgun osteotomy to the cranium. Idk.
I get into a fight at least every other month.

I get into a fight at least every other month.
Then the bones should be the last of your worries. You're bonesmash maxxing to the max as is. Prob. a chad in denial, by this point.

• +1
Then the bones should be the last of your worries. You're bonesmash maxxing to the max as is. Prob. a chad in denial, by this point.
I'm going to start boxing after covid-19 is over after im fully done with my training maybe I'll get surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536