how can i keep my eyelashes curled for a long time without using a lash curler

axttt_

axttt_

Zephir
lash curler is damaging my eyelashes i need some way to keep them flicked upwards for a long period of time when i do it with my finger it just stays like that for maybe a minute max

lash curler is damaging my eyelashes i need some way to keep them flicked upwards for a long period of time when i do it with my finger it just stays like that for maybe a minute max
lash lift but its expensive asf

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
u can dye them and make them look better regardless tho its like 50 bucks ar a salon

Castor oil moisturizes them and grows them to a small extent. That moisture helps them to curl upward as they naturally want to. Which is giga-high appeal. There are no eye area moggers with death tier eyelashes.

Also it’s giga-cheap. Haven’t started but I’ll most likely make a thread when I start, and see gains.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Castor oil moisturizes them and grows them to a small extent. That moisture helps them to curl upward as they naturally want to. Which is giga-high appeal. There are no eye area moggers with death tier eyelashes.

Also it’s giga-cheap. Haven’t started but I’ll most likely make a thread when I start, and see gains.
i wanted to try castor oil but i’ve seen a lot of people saying it gave them chalazion and i agree long lashes especially irl have giga high appeal
how long do u think that moisture from the oil would last