eiegta

eiegta

Vanity is the flatterer of the soul
I want to experience true freedom without taking drugs

• +1
Reactions: Acion
@saint help me out

Go out in the middle of the main street in your town and sodomize yourself with a large black dildo. Scream erratically about being a little faggot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft, OldRooster and Eriot Lodger
set big expectations and fail more

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and eiegta
Roping should achieve the desired result

• JFL
Reactions: eiegta
get rejected by everyone
Happened to me and I still get triggered when people call me epithets like low IQ (only happens on this dumbass forum but still)

How can I kill my ego?

Don’t. The ego is a tool meant for self preservation. Without it what would motivate you to set high standards for yourself? To want to have a great career or date beautiful women?

If anything, you would have to become selfless to forgo ego. E.g. Chase all these things only to want more out of life for your future children.

This might be controversial but I believe only men can reach true enlightenment. And even then, if you’re not good looking and do not do well with women, enlightenment can be seen as cope or an easy way out

Is freedom experienced the same way by a man with many options who chooses his own path as by a man with limited options who makes a similar choice?

I would focus on improving all aspects of yourself and your life before seeking humbleness

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid and eiegta
You are ego dummy u cant kill
If u want freedom eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet and start semen retention

Dont do if u didnt burned karma

You can’t kill your ego, without any sense of how you are you wouldn’t be able to survive.

The brutal truth is that societal norms will always have a grip on you, but you can still be as detached as possible.

Thing is though, your mind will always find something else.

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
By embracing cuckoldry

Go out in the middle of the main street in your town and sodomize yourself with a large black dildo. Scream erratically about being a little faggot.
This is why your rep sucks

This is why your rep sucks
Well I'm not interested in having anyone's approval. And I'm not a looksmaxxer. I only really post in off topic.

You are ego dummy u cant kill
If u want freedom eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet and start semen retention
That’s why you need to let go of everything

• +1
Reactions: Rawprimalooks and Acion
Your ego is your #1 ingredient for success

Without it, you feel comfortable enough being an apathetic loser not to do anything about it

You can’t actually kill your ego, it will always regenerate because it’s a basic requirement to survive.

What you can do though is figure out what ideas about yourself you are strongly attached to, and reflect on those.

For example, I used to believe that if I became the “ideal” version of myself, I would experience a genuine sense of fulfilment.

It turns out that was complete cope because happiness can’t be attained in that way, it’s a much more complicated state.

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Don’t. The ego is a tool meant for self preservation. Without it what would motivate you to set high standards for yourself? To want to have a great career or date beautiful women?

If anything, you would have to become selfless to forgo ego. E.g. Chase all these things only to want more out of life for your future children.

This might be controversial but I believe only men can reach true enlightenment. And even then, if you’re not good looking and do not do well with women, enlightenment can be seen as cope or an easy way out

Is freedom experienced the same way by a man with many options who chooses his own path as by a man with limited options who makes a similar choice?

I would focus on improving all aspects of yourself and your life before seeking humbleness
Completely retarded thought process.

There are many people who have attained the desires of their ego and felt a deep sense of emptiness and despair, it would be more ideal to find a sense of purpose outside of the ego and live in accordance with that.

The ego is merely a mechanism for survival, nothing more.

Who is the ”I” that kills the ego?
”You” do not get true freedom because there won’t be a ”you” anymore

• +1
Reactions: Acion