How can I learn Everything fast?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Like if i have 1 week left for exam and i need to get decent grades how would you suggest me to do it if i have decent knowledge about the subjects. Please help bhais

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Active recall

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Neurose, CrazyFitLover and 3 others
Active recall got me winning every single time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Neurose, Deleted member 8165 and 4 others
1385410144000-D11-BLL-Adderall-221.jpg

topelement.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspieSavage, Deleted member 8165, WideZygos and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7042 and Deleted member 1751
If you’re the type that needs to learn everything fast then you probably haven’t put in the work to learn everything over an extended period of time, so even if you manipulate the exams in your favour you’ll likely ultimately end up in an position where you don’t have the work ethic as everyone around you or be able to meet your employer’s expectations.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
become a savant

• +1
If you’re the type that needs to learn everything fast then you probably haven’t put in the work to learn everything over an extended period of time, so even if you manipulate the exams in your favour you’ll likely ultimately end up in an position where you don’t have the work ethic as everyone around you or be able to meet your employer’s expectations.
Brutal but also lifefuel
It means you will not be a wageslave

• Woah
be high iq

• +1
well you just need something to enhance your memory to be able to recall what you already know when you're doing the test , here's some drug that i have tried. but dont resort to this unless youre really desperate ok?

any stimulant (most commonly meth) will do but just be careful buying it since theres alot of fake shit dupe of it, but if its legit then it the holy grail of ANY study enhancing drug . talk to that one "bad guy" at your school , he most likely have the source for it

also if you dont do well under pressure then you might have some cognitive impairment in which you could be legally prescribed with inderal , i can vouch for this particular b blocker as it really works for me in a big test , and i dont even have CI

• +1
well you just need something to enhance your memory to be able to recall what you already know when you're doing the test , here's some drug that i have tried. but dont resort to this unless youre really desperate ok?

any stimulant (most commonly meth) will do but just be careful buying it since theres alot of fake shit dupe of it, but if its legit then it the holy grail of ANY study enhancing drug . talk to that one "bad guy" at your school , he most likely have the source for it

also if you dont do well under pressure then you might have some cognitive impairment in which you could be legally prescribed with inderal , i can vouch for this particular b blocker as it really works for me in a big test , and i dont even have CI
Thanks man

ANKI method.

And spaced repetition.

Works for me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Dainslief

Greycel change avi this instant

• JFL
Reactions: NodiN
Through hard work and repetition. I use pomodoro in uni but Im a lazy bad student.

I graduated uni cramming all of my exams since I had a full time job. Get your fucking ass in the books. Stop posting on .me and read the material. Use quizlet, and it will force your fucking ass to remember. YOU HAVE TO START NOW FAGGOT! Or else you will fail.