how can i learn languages quickly

lestoa

lestoa

Banned
I can currently speak 3 languages, I'm thinking about learning one of them: Spanish, French, Portuguese.

How the fuck do you even learn languages ??? I spawned at some point and could just speak those languages

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Duolingo

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
adderall

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and jordanbarrettjaw
I also wanted to try some italian since I will be going there will duolingo really help?

• +1
I also wanted to try some italian since I will be going there will duolingo really help?
i dunno tho
its good for the basics but not that good longterm

i dunno tho
its good for the basics but not that good longterm
I mean that's kinda what I'm looking for just some basics since I will be there for only 5 days

There are far superior methods. Add onto that the fact that with some languages, like Arabic, it straight up has mistakes and doesn't teach you important stuff.

There are far superior methods. Add onto that the fact that with some languages, like Arabic, it straight up has mistakes and doesn't teach you important stuff.
Duolingo is good for learning mainstream languages + it does help u + its free + idk bro why u acting like a thug

• +1
Best way to learn language at a decent level without paying for a course is sites like Duolingo,Bussu and probably some book to learn the basic gramatic.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
HDAC inhibitors reopen critical learning pathways that are sealed off post adolescence. Vorinostat probably works the best

Increasing neurogenesis would be your best bet outside of HDAC inhibition because keeping the brain more plastic allows you to retain and recall information more efficiently.

You can use Semax to release BDNF and simultaneously upregulate TrKB (bdnf is the ligand for this receptor). GHKcu increases vascular endothilal growth factor and promotes neurogenesis. Selank increases hippocampal neurogensis and abates neuroinflammation.

The strongest growth factor inducers are P21 (CNTF analogue) and Dihexa (hepatocyte growth factor agonist). Absolutely nothing increases neurogenesis like Dihexa, it blows cerebrolysin out of the water and costs infinitely less.

Dihexa is so powerful that if you have any current cancers developing it's essentially GG because it'll cause tumours to proliferate exponentionally. It's half life is super long

you could learn languages unbelievably fast on this stack

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Clavicular
You can't learn languages "quickly", you need at least 6 months for the easiest ones

• +1
Total immersion method - move to those countries, live, work and breathe 24/7 that language and in a few months, you're gonna speak it like a native.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
I can currently speak 3 languages, I'm thinking about learning one of them: Spanish, French, Portuguese.

How the fuck do you even learn languages ??? I spawned at some point and could just speak those languages
go pirate pdfs online or buy grammar books in your target language. 90% of learning a language is understanding how the grammar works.

This thread is filled with so many cringe results I will speed run a language to show you how to actually learn a language.

• +1
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri and aestheticsrespecter
move to country

fuck the local girls

take a classroom setting course a couple times a week

learn to read

constantly watch youtube/shows in the language

listen to music in language

don’t worry about speaking. especially for tonal languages

this has worked for me as i’ve managed to be conversational in korean thai and chinese

Total immersion method - move to those countries, live, work and breathe 24/7 that language and in a few months, you're gonna speak it like a native.
super practical

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
1. Start with Duolingo until you know how to make some phrases.
2. Then start learning words, search "the 1000 most common words in x" and memorize them surely.
3. Then learn more and more words ("just search the 2000 most common words in x" and with chatgpt or any website that compare lists delete the repeated words).
4. At the same time start learning how to understand people talking with youtube videos.
5. Now you know how to talk in a new language.

also start listening songs in that language with the lyrics on

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
Duolingo is good for learning mainstream languages + it does help u + its free + idk bro why u acting like a thug
it's probably because duolingo didn't teach him the important arab words like "i'm gonna blow this entire plane the fuck up for allah"

If by "quickly" you mean less than 6 months then I don't think it's possibile. I reached a C1 proficiency level in French in just 5-6 months through a combination of active learning strategies. I used Duolingo and Speakly to build my vocabulary and understanding of grammar. I also bought grammar books and immersed myself in online content of the target language ( youtube vids, manga translations, etc ). I also study french at school but it's just baby grammar