How can I learn to analyse my facial aesthetic such as ratios so I can looksmax better.

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I want to be able to take a picture of myself then analyse my ratios but I’m not well educated on facial aesthetic analysis. I think it’s a very cool skill to have and I’m starting to get passionate about facial aesthetics. Might decide to become a plastic surgeon at this rate.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed
its cope dawg

you will get depressed at best once you learn that you dont have "perfect ratios"

even most of models/male actors dont have perfect ratios and they still look great

also it is not easy to measure correctly at home

(lighting, camera quality, precision, tools used for measurement, etc) all of them are important

if you want to learn how to do it then search some threads related to the topic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel, can’t relate, thecel and 3 others
you will get depressed at best once you learn that you dont have "perfect ratios"

even most of models/male actors dont have perfect ratios and they still look great

also it is not easy to measure correctly at home

(lighting, camera quality, precision, tools used for measurement, etc) all of them are important

if you want to learn how to do it then search some threads related to the topic
Thank you I appreciate it

Pretty much this.

Only good Ratios wont make you GL and you gonna fall down a rabbit hole because you think your Subhuman cause of Ratio X/Y is not perfect.

Be carefull how you use these kind of informations on yourself this Forum can help or destroy you.