How can I lighten my eyes?

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
IMG 20220127 023934 868

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
they are a pretty color to begin with but i lightened mine by shining a flashlight in each iris for about 10 minutes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, soover4me, Zeyn and 9 others
Use light blue paint.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, soover4me, BountyKiller96 and 3 others
stare at the sun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, BountyKiller96, SendMePicsToRate and 2 others
they are a pretty color to begin with but i lightened mine by shining a flashlight in each iris for about 10 minutes
I can't believe mods haven't banned you yet wtf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 17829
215f9d8a c038 4840 b736 2b9471e1d878 1 324x324

Drink this

• +1
bleach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and zeek
My Tutorial
But fr your outer eye colour is very good, pure but the inner one basic brown, do they appear more brown or green irl?

• +1
  • +1
you must cum into your eyes

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3 and Deleted member 18012
Two ways , both very similar.
Put MSM droplets into the eyes (please be safe don't be retarded about it)
or overdose very potent antioxidant such as glutathione these have bleaching properties and purge melanin in the skin ,hair and yes eyes. Be warned you will get lighter overall which could affect your colouring if that's something you're worried about.

goodluck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 18012 and 2 others
or overdose very potent antioxidant such as glutathione these have bleaching properties and purge melanin in the skin ,hair and yes eyes. Be warned you will get lighter overall which could affect your colouring if that's something you're worried about.

goodluck
Elab on the glutathione eye lightening effect.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 18012
Elab on the glutathione eye lightening effect.

Not really much to elaborate on except that I found a group of raw eating vegans (you know the extreme type) who experienced their eyes lightening and changing colours not hugely but from brown to hazel or blue to light blue . Later they found out its because their diet is high in antioxidants like glutathione which impacts the production of melanin.

I found these videos irrespective of each other so they made these observations in separate posts or videos across the internet when I googled what might cause this I found what I now know is high glutathione and Sulphur (MSM) . Also MSM is very well known to lighten eyes although I'm not sure on the science.

If you google it , you will find case studies.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Not really much to elaborate on except that I found a group of raw eating vegans (you know the extreme type) who experienced their eyes lightening and changing colours not hugely but from brown to hazel or blue to light blue . Later they found out its because their diet is high in antioxidants like glutathione which impacts the production of melanin.

I found these videos irrespective of each other so they made these observations in separate posts or videos across the internet when I googled what might cause this I found what I now know is high glutathione and Sulphur (MSM) . Also MSM is very well known to lighten eyes although I'm not sure on the science.

If you google it , you will find case studies.
Yea I've actually done extensive research on this and this is water. Thanks for sharing anyways, i thought you found something new.

Glutathione is life!

• +1
Reactions: weebcel

goodluck
Isn’t there potential negative side effects to this?