How can I lighten the color of my eyes without surgeries?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Title. I'm T50, how can I get a T10/T07 even? I wish I had gotten my father's eye color (D37).

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 15854
You can try Strōma. It's basically a surgery that burns away the pigment in your eye.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
You can try Strōma. It's basically a surgery that burns away the pigment in your eye.
Uh, I forgot a few lines in the title.

Uh, I forgot a few lines in the title.
Oh well.

You can't lighten your eyes without surgery , the best you can do is contact lenses. Having dark eyes isn't like skin that you can just bleach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
You can't. There are bullshit laser treatments that don't work and implants that go wrong and spoil given enough time.
The "doctors" are phonies and their instagram 'testimonials' complete fakes with people who have used contacts in return for cash from said company.

There aren't realistic alternatives beyond contact lenses.

Some accidents that leave you blind can depigment your eyes, but it becomes a very translucent blue shade.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
U can try some weird shit like raw veganism and weird ass medication:Comfy:. (Apparently there are reports of vaccination changing it also), vaccinemaxxing, get like 5 covid ones:feelsgood:.

Screenshot 20220807 044443  01
Screenshot 20220807 044635  01

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

• +1
Title. I'm T50, how can I get a T10/T07 even? I wish I had gotten my father's eye color (D37).
lemme know if u find a good way that isnt cope or damages your eyes with good results / proof. i have a10 but I help alot of ppl soft looksmax

• +1
  • +1
shotgun to head and reroll genetic lottery until blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Probably the most legit way to lighten the color of your eyes, the rest is pure cope.

U can try some weird shit like raw veganism and weird ass medication:Comfy:. (Apparently there are reports of vaccination changing it also), vaccinemaxxing, get like 5 covid ones:feelsgood:.

View attachment 1812864View attachment 1812865
Nah, you're not serious man. This is so hilarious, imagine eating raw or injecting copes just to ligthen the color of your eyes. Photoshop slaying

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
Laser surgery or eye contacts, everything else seems to be chance and luck.

Laser surgery or eye contacts, everything else seems to be chance and luck.
Did you ever get any response from a user who mentioned about a stack he used and also on his friends to lighten the color of their eyes? I don't want to wear contact lenses to not be so unnatural, about the laser, I don't want to risk it. I think I'll try yours, I just have to save money.

Did you ever get any response from a user who mentioned about a stack he used and also on his friends to lighten the color of their eyes? I don't want to wear contact lenses to not be so unnatural, about the laser, I don't want to risk it. I think I'll try yours, I just have to save money.
@bogii. He has talked about his eyes getting lighter and having specs of green even, but he said it isn't worth it.

You can talk to him about updates though.

@bogii. He has talked about his eyes getting lighter and having specs of green even, but he said it isn't worth it.

You can talk to him about updates though.
Is it not worth the investment of money/time or yourself, or is it just not worth it?