How can I look better at 16?

berto

berto

Iron
Guys what can I do to ascend? I’m 16, and I’m still fucking 5’7 and 63kg. I’ve been bulking so my face looks like a water balloon

This is me:
IMG 9863

IMG 9868

My physique:
IMG 9870

IMG 9869

I go to the gym once a week, and workout at home once a week. I also play football. Some problems I face is falling asleep earlier, growing taller, and some pimples from time to time. I’ve been sleeping a lot later and waking up in the afternoon lately. Fucked up my sleep so bad for the euros and I still can’t fix it.

The last time I asked how I could look better, most people said to blast hgh and get a perm. However hgh is too expensive and fucking scary, and my parents won’t let me perm my hair.

My current supplement stack:
Fish oil
D3 (10k IU)+k2 (400mcg)
Magnesium glycinate (100mg)
Ashwagandha KSM-66 (1300mg)
Creatine (5g)
MSM (1g)
Raw garlic

The difference in my supplements is that I started eating raw garlic, doubled my ashwagandha dose and started taking creatine and MSM.

For skincare at night, I cleanse, then pat my face dry and apply vitamin c serum and wait 5 mins for maximum absorption, then I apply coconut oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes, and then some honey on my pimples if I have any and on some acne scars I have left. Then I wait 10 mins and apply beef tallow.
For skincare in the morning, I’m just way too fucking lazy so I just rub my eyes with some water and apply sunscreen.

At night I’m still zygo pushing and thumb pulling. I stopped Bonesmashing for now cus I got a few pimples on my chin like 2 weeks ago.

I thought of taking Mk677 but I learnt that people who have relatives with diabetes should not take it. And my grandma has diabetes. Hgh is also not an option cus it’s too expensive and scary to take. Rn I don’t rlly know what to do. Maybe I can start taking potassium chloride but I’m already on creatine so it might fuck my liver up real bad.

What else should I do? And also what would you guys rate me? I got rated high mtn in May but what about now?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and BrutalMogger
Guys what can I do to ascend? I’m 16, and I’m still fucking 5’7 and 63kg. I’ve been bulking so my face looks like a water balloon

This is me:
View attachment 3067362
View attachment 3067468
My physique:
View attachment 3067365
View attachment 3067368

I go to the gym once a week, and workout at home once a week. I also play football. Some problems I face is falling asleep earlier, growing taller, and some pimples from time to time. I’ve been sleeping a lot later and waking up in the afternoon lately. Fucked up my sleep so bad for the euros and I still can’t fix it.

The last time I asked how I could look better, most people said to blast hgh and get a perm. However hgh is too expensive and fucking scary, and my parents won’t let me perm my hair.

Fish oil
D3 (10k IU)+k2 (400mcg)
Creatine (5g)
MSM (1g)
Raw garlic

The difference in my supplements is that I started eating raw garlic, doubled my ashwagandha dose and started taking creatine and MSM.

For skincare at night, I cleanse, then pat my face dry and apply vitamin c serum and wait 5 mins for maximum absorption, then I apply coconut oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes, and then some honey on my pimples if I have any and on some acne scars I have left. Then I wait 10 mins and apply beef tallow.
For skincare in the morning, I’m just way too fucking lazy so I just rub my eyes with some water and apply sunscreen.

At night I’m still zygo pushing and thumb pulling. I stopped Bonesmashing for now cus I got a few pimples on my chin like 2 weeks ago.

I thought of taking Mk677 but I learnt that people who have relatives with diabetes should not take it. And my grandma has diabetes. Hgh is also not an option cus it’s too expensive and scary to take. Rn I don’t rlly know what to do. Maybe I can start taking potassium chloride but I’m already on creatine so it might fuck my liver up real bad.

What else should I do? And also what would you guys rate me? I got rated high mtn in May but what about now?
High mtn

Nice nice if your cutting try get hollow cheeks if you can
I’m bulking for a while now but I’m gonna cut at around 67kg so about a few months more.
Last time I cut, I managed to get hollow cheeks a little but that was like 2 months ago

This is me:
View attachment 3067362
View attachment 3067468
My physique:
View attachment 3067365
View attachment 3067368

Fish oil
D3 (10k IU)+k2 (400mcg)
Creatine (5g)
MSM (1g)
Raw garlic

bro your face and physique do not match each other 😂 good physique tho