Reactions: 97baHater
yall think i look good though?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
over

• +1
Reactions: mathis, yue, thegiganigga and 2 others
what’s that
You're in an incel forum, you gotta know the incel lingo brother.

over tier acne, white trash phenotype

uhm i was asking what i could do to improve my face don’t comment on what im wearing 🤣
No, no, no you didn't! No you didn't Danny. You never mentioned the word "face" in the title or in the post. Go back and read it if you have to Danny. You only asked what you could do to look better while mentioning that your acne had cleared up. Danny, you didn't say a damn word about your face. If that's what you meant though you cannot get upset when someone comments on something else. YOU, failed to clarify, Danny!

No, no, no you didn't! No you didn't Danny. You never mentioned the word "face" in the title or in the post. Go back and read it if you have to Danny. You only asked what you could do to look better while mentioning that your acne had cleared up. Danny, you didn't say a damn word about your face. If that's what you meant though you cannot get upset when someone comments on something else. YOU, failed to clarify, Danny!
i’m sorry 🥺 pls forgive me i meant my face i forgot to clarify

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Ik some 2 psl buji girls who would love u

Stop wearing tank tops. They don't look good on anybody with hair so short. They certainly don't look good on you.
Tanktops don't look good on dudes with short hair? Where did u learn that

debloat ur face, fix ur absolutely HORRIBLE eyebrows (that alone will ascend you), get a better haircut and even out your skintone

debloat ur face, fix ur absolutely HORRIBLE eyebrows (that alone will ascend you), get a better haircut and even out your skintone
mistermogger how can i debloat and even out my skin tone

mistermogger how can i debloat and even out my skin tone
debloating you will have to search for on ur own cuz ive never needed that, but evening out your skintone you can easily do by either frauding with BB cream or supplement beta carotene and by adding benzoyl peroxide to your skincare routine

debloating you will have to search for on ur own cuz ive never needed that, but evening out your skintone you can easily do by either frauding with BB cream or supplement beta carotene and by adding benzoyl peroxide to your skincare routine
alright thanks dude. it’s not over for me though right?