How can I look better

L

Ltn112

Iron
I need honest reviews on how I look and how I can look better
IMG 2273

You're going to the gym right? at your age it will increase dimorphism which you lack, meaning more bone mass. Hit the gym hard. Pick clothes that actually look good idc just any tiktok style, that shirt you are wearing is awful. Get leaner, stop mouth breathing, use acne removal cream

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Ltn112
face transplant

You're going to the gym right? at your age it will increase dimorphism which you lack, meaning more bone mass. Hit the gym hard. Pick clothes that actually look good idc just any tiktok style, that shirt you are wearing is awful. Get leaner, stop mouth breathing, use acne removal cream
Yeah I just started gym and that was just a shitty T-shirt I used for a run. Thanks bro 🙏

• +1
Reactions: steezgod4000
Also to increase dimorphism should I increase testosterone

Yeah I just started gym and that was just a shitty T-shirt I used for a run. Thanks bro 🙏

Yes dimorphism and testosterone are interlinked don't overcomplicate increasing them, (i'm talking about ashwaghanda, nofap, sunning/icing your balls - that's alllllll bullshit for cope) You need three main pillars for ultimate testosterone - Working out as i've mentioned, diet which shouldn't be anything that is frozen and is meant to be put in a microwave or air fryer, ditch that shit, talking about all the hot pockets and microwavable pizza rolls (fuck pizza in general) instead make yourself shit that is already good to eat out the fridge, meats like salami, ham, turkey, cheese, eggs, bacon, steak, potatoes, THESE INCREASE TEST AND DIMORPHISM. Whenever you feel like eating some candy, it means your body needs fruit. whenever you feel like eating some chips, or crunchy shit, your body needs seasoned meat or potatoes(ideally steak), and sleep. Follow your circadian rhythm. Become obsessed with the gym, or a sport, follow the diet advice, sleep good, you will have the ultimate bone mass all these fags who eat hot pockets three times a day and go to the gym just to train half-assly dream of.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Ltn112
do a little bulk for 2 years while going to the gym, will maximize your puberty and yes your testosterone and dimorphism (if you want to stay lean do a maintenance diet but eating your protein, your fats and your carbs. Also if you want more see for a multivitamin, d3, k2, calcium and omega 3

• +1
Reactions: Ltn112
Yes dimorphism and testosterone are interlinked don't overcomplicate increasing them, (i'm talking about ashwaghanda, nofap, sunning/icing your balls - that's alllllll bullshit for cope) You need three main pillars for ultimate testosterone - Working out as i've mentioned, diet which shouldn't be anything that is frozen and is meant to be put in a microwave or air fryer, ditch that shit, talking about all the hot pockets and microwavable pizza rolls (fuck pizza in general) instead make yourself shit that is already good to eat out the fridge, meats like salami, ham, turkey, cheese, eggs, bacon, steak, potatoes, THESE INCREASE TEST AND DIMORPHISM. Whenever you feel like eating some candy, it means your body needs fruit. whenever you feel like eating some chips, or crunchy shit, your body needs seasoned meat or potatoes(ideally steak), and sleep. Follow your circadian rhythm. Become obsessed with the gym, or a sport, follow the diet advice, sleep good, you will have the ultimate bone mass all these fags who eat hot pockets three times a day and go to the gym just to train half-assly dream of.
Thanks bro, yeah I eat 6 eggs a day and try to eat at least 4 steaks a week and I eat a shit of fruit. Screenshotted man thanks

• +1
Reactions: steezgod4000
I’ll update this in a few months

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Kroker