64.3 KB · Views: 229
Avoid sun for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: JMax and Deleted member 5131
you look arabic or morrocan or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
you look arabic or morrocan or something
I am tired of being like Arab when I enter a store people are looking at me they think I'm going to blow up the store

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Polar, brainded and 24 others
get a fade and at least look like a western assimilated ethnic instead of a terrorist.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
go back to your home, dont come here then complain you are treated like a zoo animal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sloopnoob, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
go back to your home, dont come here then complain you are treated like a zoo animal
Wdym Arabs and North Africans rule Germany and Netherlands

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and turkproducer
/reroll

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, JMax, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
gluathonine
rhino
act NT and stop beeing autistic.
your pheno Can fraud latino.

gluathonine
rhino
act NT and stop beeing autistic.
your pheno Can fraud latino.
when you are autistic I think it is impossible to stop being

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
LOOK AT YOURSELF, YOU NORWOODING, CUMSKIN, HORSEFACED JEW FAGGOT. HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE THIS. AND KEEP COPING THINKING YOU CAN LOOKSMAX WITH THAT DEATH TIER MIDFACE. CRY FOR MY PRETTY PCT EYES AND STRAIGHT NOSE YOU PATHETIC SUBHUMAN.
He mogs you to oblivion jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JMax, Introvertednarc and androgenic
you can see that I look like a terrorist, a war begins in my topic. everybody sending bombs

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 470 and turkproducer
Messy hair and stubble would suit you

Attachments

• 52DDE1BA-CB9B-4805-BE58-4DFDBC6C5A16.png
    52DDE1BA-CB9B-4805-BE58-4DFDBC6C5A16.png
    161.1 KB · Views: 58
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽.
I am tired of being like Arab when I enter a store people are looking at me they think I'm going to blow up the store
get haircut shaved sides longer on top and improve your fashion wear classy stuff it helps blacks and arabs appear friendly and not ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Aesthetic
Many fucking men, man.

rhino and change ur hairstyle lol

bro not true dont spread white supremacist fake news lol
There are many Moroccans in Amsterdam, outside of that there aren't that many of them in the country. Idk where this idea came from that Moroccans will be a majority in the Netherlands lmao. They are like 2.2% of the population and most of them are together in Amsterdam.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Gengar
Hair texture

There are many Moroccans in Amsterdam, outside of that there aren't that many of them in the country. Idk where this idea came from that Moroccans will be a majority in the Netherlands lmao. They are like 2.2% of the population and most of them are together in Amsterdam.
yes exactly theres only 400k moroccans in total and only 17 million people live here. sfcels here will cope and say moroccans are slaying white women. they just wanna push their anti brown agenda

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
yes exactly theres only 400k moroccans in total and only 17 million people live here. sfcels here will cope and say moroccans are slaying white women. they just wanna push their anti brown agenda
Are you Moroccan bro?

no bro im curry but i got love for my moroccan bros cuz theyre also islamic.
Curry Muslim living in Holland yeah? Is this you man? 😂

Attachments

• 74999DA9-56AB-4C7D-8879-1C81564ACA44.png
    74999DA9-56AB-4C7D-8879-1C81564ACA44.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 31
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Curry Muslim living in Holland yeah? Is this you man? 😂
jfl thats not me, he lives in the hague. where do you live? are you also a dutchfag? btw he mogs me from amsterdam to new delhi :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
jfl thats not me, he lives in the hague. where do you live? are you also a dutchfag? btw he mogs me from amsterdam to new delhi :feelsrope:
Nah, I’m in the UK bro.

Moroccan guys do slay white women but alot of them don't impregnate them and marry someone within their own community. The SFcels cope and think Moroccan thugs steal all their girls, while the dutch mixed race moroccan population will not grow so much that the white race is in danger. At least not soon as a lot still love their own culture and people, but that is changing slowly and mixed race couples are more common.

Nah indian
im pakistani. what kind of indian are you.
Moroccan guys do slay white women but alot of them don't impregnate them and marry someone within their own community. The SFcels cope and think Moroccan thugs steal all their girls, while the dutch mixed race moroccan population will not grow so much that the white race is in danger. At least not soon as a lot still love their own culture and people, but that is changing slowly and mixed race couples are more common.
no im saying its not widespread. sure it happens but i never see moroccans with them irl, think ive seen them a handful of times. i see more black guys.

Stubble not make me more ethnic?
Looking more ethnic is not always when it comes to hair, don’t fall for the PSL autism.

Stubble is almost always better than shaven.

no worries bro
but i thought white girls like gl ethnics since they are too used to white men in germany and northern europe?

• +1
but i thought white girls like gl ethnics since they are too used to white men in germany and northern europe?
ye but its not as if its a common thing to see. quite uncommon tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
ye but its not as if its a common thing to see. quite uncommon tbh
ah k

will a gl ethnic get more IOIs than a gl white in netherlands?

i see ugly guys get girls i swear im not even joking

• +1
ah k

will a gl ethnic get more IOIs than a gl white in netherlands?

i see ugly guys get girls i swear im not even joking
both will get iois bro legit. but ugly ethnics like me get iois sometimes too

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite