How can I looksmax properly?

W

WarHammer98

Iron
IMG 9080
IMG 9077

What can I improve on facially? I’ve started a skincare routine and started going to the gym but what parts of my face need more improvement. I’m currently 14, 5’7 bengalicel so how should I maximise my appeal and ascend. I would like to preferably ascend naturally by softmaxxing but if it is required I will hardmaxx.

First photo is a selfie and the second one is a screenshot from my facetime app.

My skincare routine is pretty simple:

Morning - Salicylic Acid Cleanser, Acne Lotion, Moisturiser
Night - Salicylic Acid Cleanser, Hydroquinone 1.9%, Tretinoin 0.025%, Acne Cream, Moisturiser

I haven’t started bonesmashing at all and I wanted to post here because starting thumbpulling.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, TechnoBoss and Dathomirian Zabrak
can you please take a pic with your bigass glasses off

can you please take a pic with your bigass glasses off
IMG 9083

Squintmaxxing and yes, I had to stop the skincare routine for a while and my acne broke out again

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
i think its common for your phenotype to have a nose like that but i think it is the main problem rn. Also u said that u can hardmax so in my opinion thinner nose should ascend you

before‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ after

and can u also send a good profile picture? Seems like your chin is not projected well but maybe im wrong

i think its common for your phenotype to have a nose like that but i think it is the main problem rn. Also u said that u can hardmax so in my opinion thinner nose should ascend you
View attachment 3246426View attachment 3246427
How would it be possible for me to thin my nose. I know my nose is my biggest flaw and I need a septoplasty eitherway so should I get a rhino with that as well?

and can u also send a good profile picture? Seems like your chin is not projected well but maybe im wrong
IMG 9023

This is a good photo I have, ofc its frauded (filters and more bright) cause I had to post it in a public place

How would it be possible for me to thin my nose. I know my nose is my biggest flaw and I need a septoplasty eitherway so should I get a rhino with that as well?
my grey-ass knowledge cant help with that. You could find out about it in surgery forum i think

View attachment 3246408View attachment 3246406

What can I improve on facially? I’ve started a skincare routine and started going to the gym but what parts of my face need more improvement. I’m currently 14, 5’7 bengalicel so how should I maximise my appeal and ascend. I would like to preferably ascend naturally by softmaxxing but if it is required I will hardmaxx.

First photo is a selfie and the second one is a screenshot from my facetime app.

Night - Salicylic Acid Cleanser, Hydroquinone 1.9%, Tretinoin 0.025%, Acne Cream, Moisturiser

I haven’t started bonesmashing at all and I wanted to post here because starting thumbpulling.
I’m also tanned rn, I don’t have this as my usual skin colour. Going out in the sun for school and sports really fucked my skintone up

• +1
Reactions: uN01
my grey-ass knowledge cant help with that. You could find out about it in surgery forum i think
Are there other ways for me to ascend or is that it. Should I try thumbpulling or other things? Or your grey knowledge wont help with that?

Are there other ways for me to ascend or is that it. Should I try thumbpulling or other things? Or your grey knowledge wont help with that?
I havent seen some softmaxing methods to make nose thinner. Dont think there are any

seems like a good projection but cant be sure cuz pic is cut and angles are kinda frauded. Is your chin more protruding than your eyebrows?
No, they’re almost on the same level as my browridge but I am slightly recessed because I used to have an overbite from a young age, however people told me it doesnt matter that much

I havent seen some softmaxing methods to make nose thinner. Dont think there are any
Yea, gotta hardmaxx for nose ofc but anything else I should max out or should I let puberty do its thing

wtf, state of this forum

You look reccesed, send a side profile

Yea, gotta hardmaxx for nose ofc but anything else I should max out or should I let puberty do its thing
good for you finding this forum doing puberty. Max out ur test and hgh, also check out if you have some vitamin deficits.

Should probably start thumbpulling

u have a 50 step skincare routine and still have shit skin what do u think
My diet is genuinely cooked because I’m trying to bulk in any way possible. Maybe thats the reason

Almost everybody who’s viewing the thread is a greycel. It’s all over

How do I join the adonis gang
"start spamming hamza meat rider posts and such(100+) and watch 10 hours of hamza vids and i will recruit you into my adonis gang, afterwards i can give you a method which will, with almost 100% certainty, fix your downswang and reccesed jaws"

"start spamming hamza meat rider posts and such(100+) and watch 10 hours of hamza vids and i will recruit you into my adonis gang, afterwards i can give you a method which will, with almost 100% certainty, fix your downswang and reccesed jaws"
I already watched Hamza vids and where do I spam hamza videos :feelshah:

Unironically speaking, do I actually have to do it or will you tell me :feelsbadman:

I already watched Hamza vids and where do I spam hamza videos :feelshah:
Tell others in the forum about the way for the adonis and how good looking hamza is

Ah whatever i will give you a tip, start chewing mastic gum 3 hours daily
Should I start thumbpulling? I was skeptical about it because I’m not sure about changing skull shapes

Also if I actually stop being recessed, I’ll post 100s of posts of hamza until my fingers cant type anymore :feelskek:

Should I start thumbpulling? I was skeptical about it because I’m not sure about changing skull shapes
No its cope, atmost you will do it wrongly and fuck something up(only thing it does anyways is slightly widen the palate)

No its cope, atmost you will do it wrongly and fuck something up(only thing it does anyways is slightly widen the palate)
So just chew gum 3 hours daily? Alright

I’ve seen people get wider and more visible jaws by thumbpulling, was it all just a placebo?

Is it physically possible for me to look like Alex Schlab :feelsbadman:

I’ve seen people get wider and more visible jaws by thumbpulling, was it all just a placebo?
Might slightly push the back of the zygos out, chewing will flare your gonions out too and improve your zygos, try thumbpulling too tho if you want

Might slightly push the back of the zygos out, chewing will flare your gonions out too and improve your zygos, try thumbpulling too tho if you want
Also should I cut out all junk food for my skin and start properly lean bulking?

Also it’d be helpful if you could tell me about the other flaws of my face cause I don’t think someone else is gonna reply to this thread 💀

Also should I cut out all junk food for my skin and start properly lean bulking?
Switch to a carnivorous diet or 90 animal based diet, will clear your acne too, 0 proccesed foods btw

Switch to a carnivorous diet or 90 animal based diet, will clear your acne too, 0 proccesed foods btw
Anything else for my skull shape or should I let puberty do its thing

Anything else for my skull shape or should I let puberty do its thing
I dont think you can change skull shape much, thats mostly genetics, atmost you will change your jaw or mask it with hair

View attachment 3246426View attachment 3246427
before‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ after

You can slim down your nose simply by losing weight and debloating I think those will acsend you, also a better diet

• +1
Reactions: uN01