How can I make as much money as I can during quarentine?

xefo

xefo

Serious answers please
How can I make as much money as possible during quarentine as a 16 year old online?
No ewhoring suggestions please

I have a pc and I’m above average iq

Trying to make 50+ a day at least (don’t mind working 8+ hours)

Youtube > find a niche community > build it from scratch.
Stock market > binance or robinhood > autism bet/ or high iq long time hold.
Forex > automated profit bot > trading currency.
Onlyfans > ask ur mom for pics> creat milf onlyfan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, Jamal2222, william and 13 others
There are illegal grinds you can do from home that can make you like 2k a week

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6695, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab

Thanks for the advice
Autistic bet seems tempting after I got 7 wins in a row on roulette in a discord server earlier JFL

But I think I’ll try a little bit of options trading, I’ve been lurking r/options and wsb for the last couple of months
There are illegal grinds you can do from home that can make you like 2k a week
Open to hearing these if your down to share

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
TELL US OF THESE GRINDS NOW!
They’re location specific so you’d need to find someone you can middle for in your area. It’s essentially just getting people to make accounts for online banking things so you can give them to a guy, he gives you like 1k and you decide how much you give the other dude, some fraud type shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and xefo
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamal2222, Patient A, CursedOne and 4 others
They’re location specific so you’d need to find someone you can middle for in your area. It’s essentially just getting people to make accounts for online banking things so you can give them to a guy, he gives you like 1k and you decide how much you give the other dude, some fraud type shit
Does this have a specific name?
If i had a girlfriend, I would ewhore her and make money
Loverboy chads territory

Autism bet
mom fans jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
I've been buying drugs off the deep web and selling them on the streets from anywhere between 2x-5x the price. I was making an average of $100 a day with weed, carts, edibles and shrooms but now i'm making around $200-$300 daily selling them as well all kinda pills and coke too.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I've been buying drugs off the deep web and selling them on the streets from anywhere between 2x-5x the price. I was making an average of $100 a day with weed, carts, edibles and shrooms but now i'm making around $200-$300 daily selling them as well all kinda pills and coke too.
how do you get customers?

What's your age?

how do you get customers?
I live in a neighborhood with lots of drugs so theres always been fiends wanting something, but I also used leafedout to connect to people needing a plug. They would initially hmu for weed and then usually buy the other drugs I offered too.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
dropshipping, online gambling.

I was trolling
As a male? Wtf
What did you do and what psl
Nigga I would wake up in the morning to some random nigga spamming me their dick pics I also had niggas call me in the middle of the midnight and nigga I didn’t use pics of myself

• JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe
Nigga I would wake up in the morning to some random nigga spamming me their dick pics I also had niggas call me in the middle of the midnight and nigga I didn’t use pics of myself
How much cash did you make?

How much cash did you make?
Around £75 I’ve been doing it this week only tbh the last time I did it was in April I made like £100

Around £75 I’ve been doing it this week only tbh the last time I did it was in April I made like £100
Fuck it I might just start ewhoring, easy money and idgaf about the dick pics
What do you use for payment?

DON USE CASHAPP ITS FUCKING ASS I GOT SEND £30 BUT COULDNT FUCKING ACCEPT IT FUCK CASHAPP use paypal
Also when using paypal make sure u don’t put in ur most important card details let’s say that u have to credit cards use the one that has barely has any money in just incase also buy a fullz so ur credit card doesn’t get banned from paypal just in case some retard reports u

Last edited:
DON USE CASHAPP ITS FUCKING ASS I GOT SEND £30 BUT COULDNT FUCKING ACCEPT IT FUCK CASHAPP use paypal

Also when using paypal make sure u don’t put in ur most important card details let’s say that u have to credit cards use the one that has barely has any money in just incase also buy a fullz so ur credit card doesn’t get banned from paypal just in case some retard reports u
Really helpful ty

Pop that boii pussy on onlyfans

Fuk a mans chase a bag sis. Periodt
9E765045 8AE4 4D84 9DCF 365C89EA6E87

Last edited: