How can I make money with my laptop

eiegta

eiegta

There’s more to life than this shit site
So I’m getting a MacBook Air tomorrow, and it’s my first ever laptop. My mom is getting me it for college, but I want to use it to better myself, and one way to do so is to profit from it. Any tips on where to start?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, ryuken and CoreSchizo
not sure

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: swellycopes, brazistine62, eiegta and 1 other person
shit works as a freelancer. be a graphic designer or a translator or some shit like that but it's hard to find a job since there's always gonna be indians doing the same for cheaper prices

• +1
Reactions: sb23, swellycopes, toolateforme and 3 others
Sell the laptop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, JovenCansao, swellycopes and 4 others
So I’m getting a MacBook Air tomorrow, and it’s my first ever laptop. My mom is getting me it for college, but I want to use it to better myself, and one way to do so is to profit from it. Any tips on where to start?
music

Hmmmm….
This question requires deeper understanding….
Just be a chad and model brah :feelskek:
Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

• +1
Reactions: sb23, swellycopes and menas
Like make music?
yea that’s what me and my friend do cuz two minds make better music than one. you could try learning finance and investment type shit and earn money that way or you could do some drop shipping type business/another type of online. business(i’m not knowledgeable on that front). you could also sell ur clothes/crafts on etsy. you could sell some kind of service like drawing/voice acting/sewing/music or whatever but u gotta be good at least to do well.

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
yea that’s what me and my friend do cuz two minds make better music than one. you could try learning finance and investment type shit and earn money that way or you could do some drop shipping type business/another type of online. business(i’m not knowledgeable on that front). you could also sell ur clothes/crafts on etsy. you could sell some kind of service like drawing/voice acting/sewing/music or whatever but u gotta be good at least to do well.
Thanks bro. My friend also made a ton of money in currency trading, maybe I’ll try that too

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Thanks bro. My friend also made a ton of money in currency trading, maybe I’ll try that too
idk much about forex but my advice is this: learn something before u start trading or do any investments. you can take free online classes or take a course at community college. look for personal finance courses

• +1
Reactions: eiegta
resell stuff, or sell your stuff

• +1
Reactions: eiegta and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, sb23, aids and 3 others