How can I make more nose more aesthetic?

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist
I’m planning for an rhinoplasty and I wanted some input to see what I should request for my nose. I think the most obvious is correcting the dorsal hump but aside from that I don’t know what to do to the front view. The uptilted angle is good, should I try to make the horizontal width smaller? Thanks guys 🙏

you dont really need it tbh

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and deer
your nose isn't your problem

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and deer
Fix anything... But your nose is fine

Your nose already is asthetic don't pull a Michael Jackson rn

Fd2a8a3d57df1587b1c0ccb7091b574e

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena and SexyMofo
you dont really need it tbh
I didn’t rlly think i needed it either but like a year ago i posted on r/plasticsurgery and everyone there was saying i needed it lol. I think it may be worthwhile to fix the dorsal hump to improve my profile but idk

Your nose is literally ideal, short but masculine. I'm jealous :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:
I didn’t rlly think i needed it either but like a year ago i posted on r/plasticsurgery and everyone there was saying i needed it lol. I think it may be worthwhile to fix the dorsal hump to improve my profile but idk
Don't listen to that bluepilled advice bro, they know nothing

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Your nose is literally ideal, short but masculine. I'm jealous :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

Don't listen to that bluepilled advice bro, they know nothing
Exactly. His nose is extremely gl they don't know shit about anything.

I think the most obvious is correcting the dorsal hump
don't it actually looks good on you
A slight dorsal hump is masculine and doesn't ruin your nasal aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and SexyMofo
I’m planning for an rhinoplasty and I wanted some input to see what I should request for my nose. I think the most obvious is correcting the dorsal hump but aside from that I don’t know what to do to the front view. The uptilted angle is good, should I try to make the horizontal width smaller? Thanks guys 🙏

Just a reminder that if your palate and alignment are not perfect yet you are either wasting your money or your genetic potential with this surgery. If they are perfect, Know that there is a definitive guide that plastic surgeons use when creating a nose consisting of angles and proportions similar to what we do on this site.

You didn't give us much to go off but the Alar base is asymmetric and tilted (leading me to believe your jaw is not good aka see an ortho first). Nasal tip projection somehow exceeds 100 degrees with a dorsal hump? You want to go for 95 degree tip projection. Id also remove some cartilage at the base so it looks less like a penis.

Reading these comments and your responses it sounds like you don't know what you need. PM a full frontal and side picture and Ill give you a guide.