How can I make my dick bigger.

lerwaf123

lerwaf123

Gold
My dick is around 6 inches and I'm 17 right now. Can I potentially become dickmogger

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and org3cel.RR
Get higher testosterone levels lol
How can I do it naturally. Btw I had the biggest dick among my classmates. My dick is around 16cm. Can I potentially achieve 8 inches?

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
reincarnation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Eriot Lodger and aryan mogger
idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
tie rope 2 it n attach 2 truck n floor it

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
How can I do it naturally. Btw I had the biggest dick among my classmates. My dick is around 16cm. Can I potentially achieve 8 inches?
It's genetic, druggies with no nutrients and coke filled body can get 8 inch girthy dick while healthy guy can get a micropenis

Just don't be malnourished and you'll achieve your potential

Eat real food (no soy shit) , sleep good, drink alot water and run a few km a day, while hitting the gym get sunlight, take ashwaganda and other vitamins

No you're not even close and your dick is basically done growing. You're gonna stay there.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and org3cel.RR
My dick is around 6 inches and I'm 17 right now. Can I potentially become dickmogger
Over it wont grow anymore
Get higher testosterone levels lol
Testosterone does NOT increase dick size, its DHT
Fuck no, and you cant do it naturally, blast dht and that wont even probabily make it grow since you are 17

• +1
Reactions: lerwaf123
No you're not even close and your dick is basically done growing. You're gonna stay there.
Exactly my point, thanks for not being a retard🙏🙏 my brain is rotten after reading some of the replys here

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and lerwaf123
Well you might have some hope lol, you seem to have slav genes you are either russian or polish based on your grammar, the average dick size of both countrys is under 5.2 so yea🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel