ur 12 lil nigga, just move on to the next hoe

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Luffymaxxing
Fuck her friend

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Probs can’t g

Why she did break up with you for?
Deadass I don’t know. She had some problems and I tried to comfort her best as I could and literally 1 week ago she was all over me. A few days she said I was being weird and thought I didn’t like her anymore. I apologized and told her I did but then a few days went by and things didn’t feel right. So I asked if she still fw me or not and she said she js can’t do this anymore. Instead of begging I just left it at that and even though I was hurt I just told myself I gotta walk it off like a man. Can’t let these mf hoes hurt you.

• Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
  • +1
Deadass I don’t know. She had some problems and I tried to comfort her best as I could and literally 1 week ago she was all over me. A few days she said I was being weird and thought I didn’t like her anymore. I apologized and told her I did but then a few days went by and things didn’t feel right. So I asked if she still fw me or not and she said she js can’t do this anymore. Instead of begging I just left it at that and even though I was hurt I just told myself I gotta walk it off like a man. Can’t let these mf hoes hurt you.
How old are you bro? Try and looksmax hard become high value af looking if you ain’t already, well groomed, gym, tan, good skin and hairstyle and good clothes etc etc ugm

And manipulate her bro, say u gna kill urself or sm shit and guilt trip her and threaten her in a lowkey way, you know her and you know exactly what to do to manipulate her back g

Do that be dapper, be a G and dm me and lmk how it goes Chad :chad:

I’m rooting for you brother :smonk::chad:

How old are you bro? Try and looksmax hard become high value af looking if you ain’t already, well groomed, gym, tan, good skin and hairstyle and good clothes etc etc ugm

And manipulate her bro, say u gna kill urself or sm shit and guilt trip her and threaten her in a lowkey way, you know her and you know exactly what to do to manipulate her back g

I’m 13 and bro she has fucking problems too. She’s tried killing herself and she smokes weed, has done cocaine and shit

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Lev Peshkov
I’m 13 and bro she has fucking problems too. She’s tried killing herself and she smokes weed, has done cocaine and shit
Yeah bro perfect age tbh, learn to manipulate her. Use her drug problems against her like a :chad::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Post racist content online, use her as the profile pic, contact her employer, now she is sad and has no money, she will need you

how can I get lean af to make her want me more

• +1
how can I get lean af to make her want me more
Well bro cardio max. Do you go gym? If you can do running 15/20 mins a day. And go to body fat calculator and find out ur daily calorie requirements and eat 100 less don’t go extreme eating under just exercise at your age and lift weight cuz you might stunt your growth

So 1) work out 2) run and cardio 3) eat properly

And soft max

Skin care, fashion max (dress expensive how chads dress in ur area), gave things to flex with, wear a good fragrance , and be well groomed and hygienic kiddo and if you manipulate her you may just get her back. Sort her free weed and smoke w her :smonk:

Enjoy bro and lmk if it work for you

Become chad

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
jfl isn't this nigga 13

• +1
Reactions: muh
HAHAHAHAH YOU'RE ACTUALLY 13? :lul::lul:
kindergarten.org
you'll get over it bruh i promise