How can I make my eyebrows thicker and more dense ?

Razoff

Razoff

Spiritual Ascending
minox

• +1
Reactions: Razoff
minoxdil, oils, also diet and vitamins help

• +1
  • +1
Any bad side effects regarding it ? Also how long does it take to see significant results ?
you’ll get results quick.

obviously the after looks like shit as i didn’t trim. now they look like the before pics but darker

• +1
you’ll get results quick.

obviously the after looks like shit as i didn’t trim. now they look like the before pics but darker
Thanks (y)

Try no coffee if you drink. Drinking coffee thins my outerbrow. When i dont drink for few days, they are thick around

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Razoff
Try no coffee if you drink. Drinking coffee thins my outerbrow. When i dont drink for few days, they are thick around
I quit coffee a month ago and now that I think about it, my eyebrows did thicken indeed particulary at the outerbrow

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Minoxidil 2% every morning + castor oil every time before bed.
Thanks (y)
So castor oil does indeed work ? How long does it usually take for it to see significant results ?

• +1
Reactions: mathis
Thanks (y)
So castor oil does indeed work ? How long does it usually take for it to see significant results
Cant tell how many time it took but i got insane result. Maybe like 1 week before starting to see improvment but over time it will be fire

• +1
Cant tell how many time it took but i got insane result. Maybe like 1 week before starting to see improvment but over time it will be fire
That's awesome (y)

• Love it
Reactions: mathis
I quit coffee a month ago and now that I think about it, my eyebrows did thicken indeed particulary at the outerbrow
Good to know someone had similar experience. Ppl reported opposite or no difference. I had issues believing that. Because shahrukh khan is coffee addict.

Him when young

Him now

Noticeable thinning

• Woah