Title

Zxfhrqo12xc21

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Torero, Loud_Jock and 1 other person
@Ritalincel thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
It doesn't matter if its not because of the surrounding bone structure (currently unchangeable). Getting filler or fat injected will make you look more Asian, not more like Sean O'Pry (who's bone structure gives him hooded eyelids, same as David Gandy too).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 5634
It doesn't matter if its not because of the surrounding bone structure (currently unchangeable). Getting filler or fat injected will make you look more Asian, not more like Sean O'Pry (who's bone structure gives him hooded eyelids, same as David Gandy too).

So, nothing can be done?

Thanks for iq reply, u learn @eyearea

So, nothing can be done?

You can make them more hooded its possible, it just wont make you more attractive because its not due to your bone structure that you have hooded eyelids (the bone structure is whats attractive, hooded eyelids are a symptom of attractive bone structure, they are not the feature that is actually attractive by itself - see Asians).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5634
You can make them more hooded its possible, it just wont make you more attractive because its not due to your bone structure that you have hooded eyelids (the bone structure is whats attractive, hooded eyelids are a symptom of attractive bone structure, they are not the feature that is actually attractive by itself - see Asians).

I see, an nothing can be done bonewise right?

cantoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I see, an nothing can be done bonewise right?

Custom Implants by Dr Eppley, but he hasn't shown a single result which looks natural and good. Also, silicone implants on the forehead area have been shown to erode the bone structure underneath, so you really dont want an implant there. Your area isn't weak anyway it looks masculine, the brow bone area certainly doesn't look weak from the front.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Custom Implants by Dr Eppley, but he hasn't shown a single result which looks natural and good. Also, silicone implants on the forehead area have been shown to erode the bone structure underneath, so you really dont want an implant there. Your area isn't weak anyway it looks masculine, the brow bone area certainly doesn't look weak from the front.

Thank you Man. I was just curious about It.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Not sure why but you forgot to mention fat pads... It's a mixture of fat and bone that creates an attractive eye area.

I dont believe the fat pad is what makes the eye area attractive though, if you gave Sean Opry surgery to remove his fat pad, he would look just as good imo (because his orbital shape and brow ridge are what make him attractive, not the fatpad).

Look at Chico for example:
View attachment 747448

Nonexistent high set brow ridge but still 99th percentile eye area. His fat pads play a big role in his eye area. What are your thoughts?

Yes his orbitals are ok, he just holds fat there for some reason