How can I make my eyes more deep set? (Pics included)

Ascensionordeath

Ascensionordeath

Iron
title and do which orbital vector do I have?
I turned 17 just over a couple weeks ago so is there anything I can do that isn’t cope? Preferably naturally.

Attachments

• IMG_4836.jpeg
    IMG_4836.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
Why is the image quality so FUCKING bad? Anyway for deep set eyes you need supraorbital + infraorbital implants

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic, ttlurker and Maalik
Why is the image quality so FUCKING bad? Anyway for deep set eyes you need supraorbital + infraorbital implants
Thanks
Is there nothing I can do without surgery?
And it’s bad because I cropped it so it looks bigger

you cant change your eye setness and also your eye setness is already fine
browridge implants can give the effect of more deepset eyes though

• Love it
Reactions: Ascensionordeath
I think your entire bottom jaw is recessed - see how your upper lip is infront of your bottom one. Do you have a significant overbite?

Your chin is clearly recessed, you are not black nor do you have bimax protrusion, so it should at least be in line with your bottom lip.
I think that might just be because it’s behind my lips. It’s behind both my brow and nasion so idk what else could make it seem recessed

either way we need front, side profile and 3/4 shots in higher quality to properly give you advice - man i hope i wasnt this clueless when i first posted

You look like a street boy in Damascus that wears football shirts and spend at least 13 hours a day outside

I think your entire bottom jaw is recessed - see how your upper lip is infront of your bottom one. Do you have a significant overbite?

Your chin is clearly recessed, you are not black nor do you have bimax protrusion, so it should at least be in line with your bottom lip.
My bite is perfect and I’ve never had any issues with it nor has anything been mentioned by dentist/orthodontists. I am half Jamaican and I think it’s just my lips.

Last edited:
Isn’t in line with the top lip and it doesn’t really look like much of a difference tbh. I think I’ll start thinking about surgery when I’m older because I think I’m starting to have a growth spurt rn so maybe that will make a difference. But again I think it’s just my lips

• +1
Reactions: narcomogs
Isn’t in line with the top lip and it doesn’t really look like much of a difference tbh. I think I’ll start thinking about surgery when I’m older because I think I’m starting to have a growth spurt rn so maybe that will make a difference. But again I think it’s just my lips

For sure, you can finish puberty, althought I doubt much will change. Unless it's something thats near deformed, like a really bad nose or super recessed jaw - no surgeries before 21.

I am normally conservative with morphs because I'm new to doing them lol. As you are half black, your chin should be in line with your bottom lip at most. You really don't look like you have bimaxilarry protrusion so your lips are just full ( a good trait )

Before you leave the thread though, post higher quality pics from a front, side profile, and 3/4 view, You can cut off the top half of your face if you want to keep some anonymity.