How can i make my face more symmetric , or how can i decrease masseter size?

J

juandiegogarcia1_

Iron
I started chewing a lot 1 year ago and it only made me look worse , my chin isnt very large so with masseter hypertrophy my face looks kinda round , i also have 1 masseter bigger than the other so it makes me look kinda assymetric, more noticeable if you flip the image
B768802A 0F37 4236 82C8 AE699BB0474B

Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Juanpilled

• JFL
Reactions: Unsh
I started chewing a lot 1 year ago and it only made me look worse , my chin isnt very large so with masseter hypertrophy my face looks kinda round , i also have 1 masseter bigger than the other so it makes me look kinda assymetric, more noticeable if you flip the imageView attachment 2074876
I see it u look good still imo, u seem like a manlet tho how tall r u

Lol. You will be alright.

In this photo, the asymmetry is not very noticeable, Juan

I started chewing a lot 1 year ago and it only made me look worse , my chin isnt very large so with masseter hypertrophy my face looks kinda round , i also have 1 masseter bigger than the other so it makes me look kinda assymetric, more noticeable if you flip the imageView attachment 2074876
Nigga no one in this world has 100% symmetrical face and the asymmetry in your face is fine everyone has it

symmetry is like the least important factor in attractiveness

Science predicts it's the most important factor in facial attractiveness , even if you are boneless or recessed but when you flip your photo and you see it to be symmetric you are a minimum chadlite facially
symmetry is like the least important factor in attractiveness

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
Science predicts it's the most important factor in facial attractiveness , even if you are boneless or recessed but when you flip your photo and you see it to be symmetric you are a minimum chadlite facially
this is false lmfao.

• +1
Do neck training, but focus on training the side of your neck on the dominant side of your face.

If you are looking to make your face more symmetrical, you may consider seeing a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist. They can assess your face and recommend treatments, such as facial fillers or Botox, to balance out any asymmetries.

If you are looking to decrease the size of your masseter muscle (the muscle responsible for chewing), you can consider treatments such as botulinum toxin injections (such as Botox or Dysport) or masseter reduction surgery. However, it's important to keep in mind that these treatments should only be performed by a licensed and qualified medical professional, and it's crucial to have a thorough consultation beforehand to understand the potential risks and benefits of these treatments.

It's also important to note that the shape and size of your face are determined by a combination of factors, including genetics and environmental factors, so it may not be possible to achieve perfect symmetry. Additionally, before considering any treatments, it may be helpful to discuss your goals and concerns with a mental health professional to ensure that you are comfortable with your body image and that any treatments you consider align with your overall well-being.

There is no scientific evidence to support the use of home remedies for making your face more symmetrical or decreasing masseter size. However, some lifestyle changes can promote overall facial symmetry and improve muscle tone, including:

1. Good posture: Maintaining good posture can help improve facial symmetry by reducing tension in your neck and facial muscles.
  2. Exercise: Regular exercise, especially facial exercises, can help improve muscle tone and reduce the size of the masseter muscle.
  3. Healthy diet: Eating a balanced diet rich in nutrients can help promote overall facial symmetry by supporting healthy skin, hair, and bones.
  4. Hydration: Staying hydrated can help improve skin elasticity and promote a healthy, youthful appearance.
It's important to keep in mind that these remedies are not guaranteed to work and that the best way to achieve your desired appearance is to consult with a medical professional who can assess your individual needs and recommend the best course of treatment.

• +1
If you are looking to make your face more symmetrical, you may consider seeing a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist. They can assess your face and recommend treatments, such as facial fillers or Botox, to balance out any asymmetries.

If you are looking to decrease the size of your masseter muscle (the muscle responsible for chewing), you can consider treatments such as botulinum toxin injections (such as Botox or Dysport) or masseter reduction surgery. However, it's important to keep in mind that these treatments should only be performed by a licensed and qualified medical professional, and it's crucial to have a thorough consultation beforehand to understand the potential risks and benefits of these treatments.

It's also important to note that the shape and size of your face are determined by a combination of factors, including genetics and environmental factors, so it may not be possible to achieve perfect symmetry. Additionally, before considering any treatments, it may be helpful to discuss your goals and concerns with a mental health professional to ensure that you are comfortable with your body image and that any treatments you consider align with your overall well-being.

There is no scientific evidence to support the use of home remedies for making your face more symmetrical or decreasing masseter size. However, some lifestyle changes can promote overall facial symmetry and improve muscle tone, including:

1. Good posture: Maintaining good posture can help improve facial symmetry by reducing tension in your neck and facial muscles.
  2. Exercise: Regular exercise, especially facial exercises, can help improve muscle tone and reduce the size of the masseter muscle.
  3. Healthy diet: Eating a balanced diet rich in nutrients can help promote overall facial symmetry by supporting healthy skin, hair, and bones.
  4. Hydration: Staying hydrated can help improve skin elasticity and promote a healthy, youthful appearance.
It's important to keep in mind that these remedies are not guaranteed to work and that the best way to achieve your desired appearance is to consult with a medical professional who can assess your individual needs and recommend the best course of treatment.
I had no idea that a dermatologist not only focused on the skin, but also on facial aesthetics. Also, good recommendations for OP.

Do you mind having a conversation with me on the subject? I have some questions and I think you can help me, sure, if it's not too much trouble.

• +1
Reactions: Lord-Arthur_17
I had no idea that a dermatologist not only focused on the skin, but also on facial aesthetics.
Yes, that's correct! Many dermatologists have extensive training in cosmetic dermatology and offer a variety of procedures to help enhance the appearance of the face and skin. In addition to treating skin conditions such as acne and rashes, they can also perform cosmetic procedures like Botox injections, facial fillers, and laser treatments to address a wide range of concerns, including asymmetrical features, wrinkles, and age spots.

Do you mind having a conversation with me on the subject? I have some questions and I think you can help me, sure, if it's not too much trouble.
I don't mind.

• +1
Yes, that's correct! Many dermatologists have extensive training in cosmetic dermatology and offer a variety of procedures to help enhance the appearance of the face and skin. In addition to treating skin conditions such as acne and rashes, they can also perform cosmetic procedures like Botox injections, facial fillers, and laser treatments to address a wide range of concerns, including asymmetrical features, wrinkles, and age spots.

I don't mind.
As I can see that you have knowledge on the subject, I just wanted to ask you what I can do to enhance my facial tone/tension (muscles), oral and body posture, breathing and debloating. I don’t know if you have knowledge in nutrition/diet, but I would appreciate your bit.

• +1
Reactions: Lord-Arthur_17
As I can see that you have knowledge on the subject, I just wanted to ask you what I can do to enhance my facial tone/tension (muscles), oral and body posture, breathing and debloating.
a. Facial Tone: Facial exercises can help strengthen the muscles in your face and improve tone. You can start with simple exercises like smiling, puffing your cheeks, and holding a grin for a few seconds.

b. Oral and Body Posture: Good posture can improve your overall appearance and reduce physical tension. Stand up straight with your shoulders back, and your head and neck aligned over your spine. Avoid slouching or hunching over.

c. Breathing: Controlled breathing can help you relax and reduce bloating. Try diaphragmatic breathing, which involves breathing deeply into your diaphragm and exhaling slowly.

d. Debloating: To reduce bloating, you can try avoiding foods that are known to cause bloating, such as beans, lentils, onions, and carbonated drinks. Drinking plenty of water and staying active can also help.

Additionally, you can consider incorporating facial massage and facial acupuncture into your routine to help improve your facial tone.​

I don’t know if you have knowledge in nutrition/diet, but I would appreciate your bit.
I would recommend a vegetarian diet. A well-planned plant-based diet can provide all the necessary nutrients for a healthy lifestyle.

There are several scientific reasons to support a plant-based diet:

1. Cardiovascular Health: A plant-based diet has been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, and stroke. This is likely due to the higher intake of fiber, antioxidants, and healthy unsaturated fats found in plant-based foods.

2. Weight Management: A plant-based diet can help with weight management as it is typically lower in calories and fat compared to a diet that includes meat and animal products.

3. Improved Gut Health: A diet rich in plant-based foods can promote a healthy gut microbiome, which has been linked to overall health and wellness.

4. Reduced Chronic Disease Risk: A plant-based diet has been associated with a reduced risk of chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes, certain cancers, and neurological conditions.

5. Improved Skin Health: A diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables can provide your skin with essential vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and beta-carotene, which are important for healthy skin. Additionally, a diet low in animal products may also reduce inflammation, which can lead to clearer and healthier-looking skin.

6. Reduced Inflammation: Inflammation can contribute to a range of skin issues, such as acne and premature aging. A plant-based diet is rich in anti-inflammatory compounds, such as antioxidants and healthy fats, which can help reduce inflammation.

7. Improved Energy: A well-balanced plant-based diet can provide you with sustained energy throughout the day, which can lead to a more alert and vibrant appearance.​

check out this symmetric chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl