HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF ENJOY AND ACTUALLY LOVE WORKING OUT AND DOING HARD THINGS?

D

Deleted member 21297

Kraken
:D WHENEVER I WORK OUT, I HATE IT, I HATE PUTTING MY BODY THROUGH THESE THINGS BUT I WANNA LEARN HOW TO ACTUALLY ENJOY IT AND NOT WANT TO STOP?

HOW CAN I REALLY REALLY REALLY FORCE MYSELF TO ENJOY PUSHUPS ETC..

motivation is enough sometimes but besides that

You need a clear goal that you know you can achieve with a non-zero probability.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
:D WHENEVER I WORK OUT, I HATE IT, I HATE PUTTING MY BODY THROUGH THESE THINGS BUT I WANNA LEARN HOW TO ACTUALLY ENJOY IT AND NOT WANT TO STOP?

HOW CAN I REALLY REALLY REALLY FORCE MYSELF TO ENJOY PUSHUPS ETC..

motivation is enough sometimes but besides that

Get heroin and reward yourself with an injection every time you do 10 pushups. AND ONLY WHEN YOU DO 10 PUSHUPS
Jokes aside, have a reward for doing pushups. Buy chocolate or your favourite snack and eat it ONLY EAT WHEN YOU DO 10 PUSHUPS.

You could also use fapping as the reward. You just need a compelling reward and discipline that will allow you to ONLY do it when you do the desired task.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
just play sports. working out is not fun lol

anyway high T, non fucked dopamine and wide, robust, forward maxilla helps :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, mvp2v1 and Deleted member 21297
there's nothing i love more than working out tbh. nothing compares to getting a good pump at the gym

just play sports. working out is not fun lol

anyway high T, non fucked dopamine and wide, robust, forward maxilla helps :feelshmm:
Good advice. Working out the maxilla muscle -> personality hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS