How can I make sure I get top grades my first year studying engineering

Tyroneinprogress

Tyroneinprogress

Iron
I know a lot of you guys study engineering at university, is there anything you can tell me to give me an edge and make sure I perform amazingly my first year?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Master_Wanky, angelo and 3 others
I know a lot of you guys study engineering at university, is there anything you can tell me to give me an edge and make sure I perform amazingly my first year?

Practice and don’t get behind in lectures.
1 month before the exams you should start doing past papers.
Make friends with guys who are clever and work together on coursework so you have more time to spend on exam content.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Danish_Retard, Nick.Harte and 3 others
spend a lot of time on this site

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24929, Danish_Retard, Pikabro and 9 others
If your doing such a rigorous course you need to study Atleast 1 hour/2hours 5 times a weeks as soon as school starts also so past papers.

During exam week a month before crank it up to 4 hours 5 time a week studying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, angelo, hattrick and 2 others
If your doing such a rigorous course you need to study Atleast 1 hour/2hours 5 times a weeks as soon as school starts also so past papers.

During exam week a month before crank it up to 4 hours 5 time a week studying
Idk why you JFL reacted this is the harsh truth for stemcels

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
all you have to do is study you fucking imbecile retards like this becoming engineer this days lmao

• Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Whats your branch i can share a good method to study chem and maths im not an expert in physics physics is more about your basics that you had in high school.

FOR CHEM BE SURE REVISIT THESE TOPIC
- ATOMIC STRUCTURE( ORBITALS AND shit)
- BASIC TRENDS IN PERIODIC TABLE
- THEORY ON COORDINATION COMPOUNDS
- CHEMICAL BONDING (hybridization and shit)
- GENERAL ORGANIC CHEM( IUPAC AND ISOMERISM AND REACTION MECHANISMS)

MATHS
- MASTER TRIGONOMETRY
- MASTER GRAPHS
-MASTER COORDINATION GEOMETRY

PHYSICS
- pick up a basic book for beginners in mechanics

That would be it.

As long as studying is concerned follow hamza's recent 3 guides they are pretty good.

@Tyroneinprogress

Last edited:
U want unironic actual advice? Focus on building your resume/internshipmaxxing over your school work. Nobody gives a fuck about classes, it's all means to an end so you can get a degree. Do you think you are going to use ur calculus skills on an actual job? No, lmfao. Instead focus on developing actual useful hard skills like being able to code and being able to answer questions without being seen as an autist in interviews so you can get your first internship by 2nd year at the very latest. The first one is always the hardest once you get one then it's easy as fuck to get the next few and once you get the ball rolling you'll be chilling and hardmogging all the the people in your class.

Don't forget it's a fking competition, you need to be able to statusmog ur fellow classmates in terms of the types of jobs ur getting and how much money ur making otherwise it's over. It was incredibly brutal when I got an internship at some dogshit company nobody ever heard of and other people were getting internships at Google making 100k+a year legit wanted to rope.

All of this assumes you're not going to grad school, if you're an autist like me who focused on classes and is now going to grad school IGNORE EVERYTHING I JUST SAID.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 6128, thenewhebbe and 1 other person
studying and grades are a meme. in 90% of classes you'll be lucky to pass with D after scrounging for info in some guy's 15 year old pdf that he shit together one week because he wanted to khs trying to get anywhere with the "official" material (if it existed)

most important part of learning something is not going to a boomer uni where nobody gives a fuck about anything (even if it's a "long standing, prestigious institution" :feelshmm:)

all you have to do is study you fucking imbecile retards like this becoming engineer this days lmao
you're a nigger ivan, the most important thing about doing anything is getting info/advice from people who've already been there done that

U want unironic actual advice? Focus on building your resume/internshipmaxxing over your school work. Nobody gives a fuck about classes, it's all means to an end so you can get a degree. Do you think you are going to use ur calculus skills on an actual job? No, lmfao. Instead focus on developing actual useful hard skills like being able to code and being able to answer questions without being seen as an autist in interviews so you can get your first internship by 2nd year at the very latest. The first one is always the hardest once you get one then it's easy as fuck to get the next few and once you get the ball rolling you'll be chilling and hardmogging all the the people in your class.

Don't forget it's a fking competition, you need to be able to statusmog ur fellow classmates in terms of the types of jobs ur getting and how much money ur making otherwise it's over. It was incredibly brutal when I got an internship at some dogshit company nobody ever heard of and other people were getting internships at Google making 100k+a year legit wanted to rope.

All of this assumes you're not going to grad school, if you're an autist like me who focused on classes and is now going to grad school IGNORE EVERYTHING I JUST SAID.
Shit advice

just use AI for everything

How is it shit advice dawg
The degree is what matter you can get a high paying job without internship obviously it helps. But he can care about close to the summer.

Engineering is math anf calculus is a must for engineering. Dude he already does a math focus thing why should study programming he might fail bec working too hard.

The company won't care much about social skills if he is a top student just learn little about it