How can I make the sides of my face more square/straighter?

Deleted member 4087

Deleted member 4087

It is what it is
How can I do this? Like the vid and pics inserted below.
I'd imagine I can make my jaw like that from chewing but what about temples, how can I widen them?

It got worse when my brow ridge and zygos started protruding more which makes sense.
I notice the people with more protruded brow ridges and zygos have this problem while people with weaker brow ridges have more full, straighter temples.

I also noticed it got worse when I got braces (have since canceled treatment and removed them), but I'm not sure if braces and this was correlated, may have just been a coincidence

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Untitled Project 358a.mp4
    785.6 KB
  • Simon-Nessman-gay-love-41276947-640-835.jpg
    Simon-Nessman-gay-love-41276947-640-835.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 61
  • zayn-malik-medium.jpg
    zayn-malik-medium.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
reincarnate

• +1
Reactions: Sal123
Update: just realized after comparing pictures that my temples didn't actually worsen, my zygos have just widened whilst leaving my temples behind at the same width giving the illusion that they're more indented now.

lefort 3

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
I can’t view the video , I’m the person u need to ask I’m an expect in facial shapes

get more bones

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 8.18.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 8.18.49 PM.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 8.19.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 8.19.10 PM.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 47
gum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4087
Custom jaw implants - no other way

How can I do this? Like the vid and pics inserted below.
I'd imagine I can make my jaw like that from chewing but what about temples, how can I widen them?

It got worse when my brow ridge and zygos started protruding more which makes sense.
I notice the people with more protruded brow ridges and zygos have this problem while people with weaker brow ridges have more full, straighter temples.

I also noticed it got worse when I got braces (have since canceled treatment and removed them), but I'm not sure if braces and this was correlated, may have just been a coincidence

What do you guys think?
Need a longer ramus to fix your gonial angle.

Need a longer ramus to fix your gonial angle.
My ramus is actually decently long weirdly enough. I think my masseters are just a bit underworked atm. I think I can jawmaxx by chewing and leaning out a bit. They also look much better when flexing. I'm mainly concerned about the temple/upper third portion.

My ramus is actually decently long weirdly enough. I think my masseters are just a bit underworked atm. I think I can jawmaxx by chewing and leaning out a bit. They also look much better when flexing. I'm mainly concerned about the temple/upper third portion.
Depends on what part of your face isnt square, you wont be able to fix temple. Its one of the things you get genetically and cant really be fixed.

Depends on what part of your face isnt square, you wont be able to fix temple. Its one of the things you get genetically and cant really be fixed.
Ah. I see. What about MSE? Do you think it might be able to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back