How can I marry a girl from my ethnicity while knowing the blackpill

BeneluxYemeni

BeneluxYemeni

Iron
JBW is real and doesnt matter if MENA or South asian or South east asian muslim, whiter skin is praised.

I can easily get a lighter skinned yemeni girl but what is the point? My son will have subpar height genes and will have lighter arab skin tone and arab features that can look good but the chances of them looking good are suboptimal, should i just get with a bosnian girl? I have to moneymax if i want a good looking bosnian girl whose father doesnt eat pork and drink on the weekends. Blackpill made me pragmatic, had it not been that Islam is the truth, I would have just gotten an IVF baby with the eggs of a tall nordic model for 40k and been a sexual degenerate. Marriage is half your deen, but it's not the same for me pre BP, its all so transactional and a womans worth to me is only her womb since she has nothing else to offer than fake affection while lusting for white men

@SecularIslamist @Gengar

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, bloomercel, Arcturus and 3 others
Blackpill has rotted your brain to no measure. Just rope at this point. Muh lighter arab skin muh arab features. Seems like you crave nordic dick more than foids themselves dude. Hahaha

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, watah, bloomercel and 4 others
JBW is real and doesnt matter if MENA or South asian or South east asian muslim, whiter skin is praised.

I can easily get a lighter skinned yemeni girl but what is the point? My son will have subpar height genes and will have lighter arab skin tone and arab features that can look good but the chances of them looking good are suboptimal, should i just get with a bosnian girl? I have to moneymax if i want a good looking bosnian girl whose father doesnt eat pork and drink on the weekends. Blackpill made me pragmatic, had it not been that Islam is the truth, I would have just gotten an IVF baby with the eggs of a tall nordic model for 40k and been a sexual degenerate. Marriage is half your deen, but it's not the same for me pre BP, its all so transactional and a womans worth to me is only her womb since she has nothing else to offer than fake affection while lusting for white men

@SecularIslamist @Gengar
Which alt is this??? :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

@SecularIslamist @Gengar
In Islam you can have 4 wives. Take yourself 4 wives and pregnant them with your sperm every 9 months for 20 years straight. Upon the birth of every new child divide the sons and the daughters. Instantly dispose of the daughters. Take the sons and put them in a dark pit. Let the sons fight each other every day until the strongest son is the last one to remain by the end of the day. Repeat this cycle by adding a new son every day into the pit until the 20 years are finished. Take the final son out of the pit and he will be a worthy heir.

You really sound like a shitskin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Clark69 and GabachoCopium
The islam is the truth pill destroyed me. Cannot even degeneratemaxx to cope with trueceldom.

Blackpill has rotted your brain to no measure. Just rope at this point. Muh lighter arab skin muh arab features. Seems like you crave nordic dick more than foids themselves dude. Hahaha
consequences of growing up as a firstgen and seeing the muzzie girls you have a crush on simp for mid white dudes. I was blackpilled as a kid before the term blackpill was even invented. None of this would be a problem if I could return to my country and my son could compete with the other arabs instead of 6'4 Jan and Geert

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

@SecularIslamist @Gengar
Who cares find a hot Yemeni

fuckers laughing at me will be the ones to see their brown child grow up and betabux for basic Bushrah with his STEM degree and my lineage will continue being dysgenic

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
The islam is the truth pill destroyed me. Cannot even degeneratemaxx to cope with trueceldom.
Hoe tf moet ik copen zonder seks, ik kan niet leven met het feit dat je je zoon ziet opgroeien als toekomstige betabux, mijn egoisme voor zijn bestaan, omdat het makkelijker is om met een moslima te trouwen, is zijn levenslange pijn als betabuxxer, ik moet miss geomaxxen naar de bijbelgordel

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar
I'm Muslim but just use prostitutes and I'm religious enough where I pray five times a day

I look Egyptian and will never have a woman like me,they only like white and black guys here

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Autismcel and BeneluxYemeni
Who cares find a hot Yemeni
our genes are extremely genetically varied, i know yemenis where the parents both look nafri but the kid comes out looking gulf arab. My bro looks mixed african while i look fully arab, he got it from my grandpas genes. So there is no way im risking it

bosnia/albaniamaxx

Hoe tf moet ik copen zonder seks, ik kan niet leven met het feit dat je je zoon ziet opgroeien als toekomstige betabux, mijn egoisme voor zijn bestaan, omdat het makkelijker is om met een moslima te trouwen, is zijn levenslange pijn als betabuxxer, ik moet miss geomaxxen naar de bijbelgordel
Ik besefte net pas je gebruikersnaam en wilde je net vragen of je Nederlands sprak en nu zie ik ineens dit. Ikzelf ben een 28 jarige maagd. Nooit op een date geweest ook.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: watah and BeneluxYemeni
Ik besefte net pas je gebruikersnaam en wilde je net vragen of je Nederlands sprak en nu zie ik ineens dit. Ikzelf ben een 28 jarige maagd. Nooit op een date geweest ook.
heb je plannen om te gaan trouwen? Ik zit oprecht te overwegen om gewoon ivf zoon te nemen, het geld is geen probleem voor mij en met een vrouw te trouwen die onvruchtbaar en eerder getrouwd is uit Jemen. Ik tank die jahannam wel ff voor paar honderd jaar

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
heb je plannen om te gaan trouwen? Ik zit oprecht te overwegen om gewoon ivf zoon te nemen, het geld is geen probleem voor mij en met een vrouw te trouwen die onvruchtbaar en eerder getrouwd is uit Jemen. Ik tank die jahannam wel ff voor paar honderd jaar
Ik heb geen plannen om te trouwen, nee. Ik zou wel willen maar ik denk niet dat ik verliefd kan worden meer. Daar ben ik nu te oud voor. Hoe oud ben jij? Ik ga sowieso naar jahannam ondanks wat ik doe. Als jij een maagd ben, dan verdien jij ook een maagd. Waarom een onvruchtbaar vrouw zoeken die al geneukt is geweest en jij alleen maar hebt afgetrokken in je leven?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni and Autismcel
Niggas who talk about "muh jbw" are closeted homos bruh

Ik heb geen plannen om te trouwen, nee. Ik zou wel willen maar ik denk niet dat ik verliefd kan worden meer. Daar ben ik nu te oud voor. Hoe oud ben jij? Ik ga sowieso naar jahannam ondanks wat ik doe. Als jij een maagd ben, dan verdien jij ook een maagd. Waarom een onvruchtbaar vrouw zoeken die al geneukt is geweest en jij alleen maar hebt afgetrokken in je leven?
You're not too old

omdat ik haar letterlijk cuck met een ivf kind JFL:lul:. Ik ben twintig, als ik met iemand trouw die niet onvruchtbaar is zal de kans groot zijn dat ik subhuman kinderen ga krijgen omdat ze zelf natuurlijk kids willen, ik geloof zelf ook niet meer in de liefde maar ik zie dit als een zekere oplossing, geen idee hoe ik een maagd ga vinden die onvruchtbaar is en ook nog eens een moslima is, misschien dat ik een antinatalist moslima kan vinden maar dat gaat zo een ultra feministe kut wijf zijn:forcedsmile: En zo lang je je shahada behoudt zal je uiteindelijk jannah betreden inshallah

Last edited:
stopped reading at "Islam"
castizo
NOO PLS DONT SHOOT ME :feelswah:
BeneluxYemeni
Return to your Lord kafir!:ogre:

Mod telling forum members to rope is crazy :forcedsmile:but you ain't lying