How can I maximise my genetic potential/grow during puberty ? 17

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

what am I doing on this site
I’m currently 17, and im sure im still going through puberty. I’m currently 5’11 How can i maximise my genetic potential
Im currently just going to the gym and trying to sleep 8 hours daily and consistently.
I have a varicose vein on my ball though due to trauma 😡 when I was 16, but I don’t think it affects test production too much as I still have well grown features , eyebrows , jaw , chin , ramus , browridge , zygos etc… and my voice is deep, and don’t have low test symptoms.
im going to get my test tested though.
I can gain muscle fine.

Please give tips on how to literally blow my test up to maximise growth im trying to grow to 6ft + and i think i can .

• +1
Reactions: sexy
No idea man, how do u even heightmaxx at an age like 17? I stopped growing by nearly the end of 17

Also my sexual desire is fine and sperm production is fine. (At least I think)

• +1
No idea man, how do u even heightmaxx at an age like 17? I stopped growing by nearly the end of 17
Idk I just think extended puberty in is my genes it happened to my dad he looked completely different from 17 to like 22 and it wasn’t just natural aging .
Like Josh mcregrors puberty from 17 - 22 he gained so much bone mass it’s crazy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and ItsOverLawg
17, it's already over bhai, your done with puberty

• +1
I don’t think so , I want to get xrayed but no way the UK service is doing that without me breaking a bone

• +1
Tbh im not too bothered with growing height im pretty much 6ft and can get to 6’1 with boosters so not that much of a falio.
I’m more concerned about just bone mass and maximising possibly the little amount of puberty I have left

• +1