How can I meet girls if I'm neet, I don't have friends and never leave my house?

Zangano1

Zangano1

Incel
And I don't want to use dating apps

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Napoleon de Geso and Sprinkles
discord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, Enfant terrible, Deleted member 32425 and 1 other person
Scream from your room as loud as possible about wanting sex and that your life depends on it, if some girl passing by outside feels sorry for you and wants to help she'll knock on your door

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui, Arditi, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Use dating apps and pay for jews. Thats only way

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and Zangano1
bro joined as a 22 year old and rotted for 4 years instead of hardmaxxing and NTmaxxing

0 IQ activities

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: not_ovER, Arditi, Deleted member 32425 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi
bro joined as a 22 year old and rotted for 4 years instead of hardmaxxing and NTmaxxing

0 IQ activities
Ive been rotting for the last 10 years, not much else to do tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
Ascend and cold approach/dating apps

if you have looks join a public discord or omegle and hang around on camera until women send you dms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Ive been rotting for the last 10 years, not much else to do tbh
go out with ur buddy boyos and do fun shit

• So Sad
Reactions: Zangano1
How do I make friends at this age? It's too late, I need a girlfriend
no idea but you better figure it out before its too late

you're never getting a LTR without a social circle unless ur strong HTN+

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zangano1
no idea but you better figure it out before its too late

you're never getting a LTR without a social circle unless ur strong HTN+
Whats ltr and htn? :feelstastyman:

get a job first
its also a way to make contacts
Ive been applying for the last 2 years but I'm not wanted, I always fail the interviews because I'm not good at talking

Omegle and other chat-based sites if you're uncomfortable with revealing your face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Ive been applying for the last 2 years but I'm not wanted, I always fail the interviews because I'm not good at talking
Bro interviews are the easiest shit ever if you're applying to entry level subhuman jobs, just have a script ready and say the basic shit they want to hear. If you're really too nervous to that then just xanaxmaxx or methamphetaminemaxx and you'll ascend to walmart employee

Which public discords do u recomend?
anything with a name that kind of make you cringe, anime girl picture, cityscape picture, raining type picture, social, and lots of members on dis board type sites

if you’re verbally dominant debate servers, there are massive VC and everyone is a subhuman and has camera on,

if youre lower looks play minecraft play roblox play valorant, girls with gaming PCs = whore

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
Bro interviews are the easiest shit ever if you're applying to entry level subhuman jobs, just have a script ready and say the basic shit they want to hear. If you're really too nervous to that then just xanaxmaxx or methamphetaminemaxx and you'll ascend to walmart employee
Ive tried but they don't want me. I have a script, I even hired a coach, but it's not enough, i'm not wanted

Ive tried but they don't want me. I have a script, I even hired a coach, but it's not enough, i'm not wanted
idk but if you're applying to fast food/retail jobs and you're getting the interview, the job is damn near guarantied and I doubt appearance plays a role in their decision making, increase your availability and such you'll land a deadend wageslave job eventually

Ask your mom if she knows any hot single girls your age

idk but if you're applying to fast food/retail jobs and you're getting the interview, the job is damn near guarantied and I doubt appearance plays a role in their decision making, increase your availability and such you'll land a deadend wageslave job eventually
I studied some business shit so I apply to jobs in finance

Maybe she can introduce me to her friends daughters
Yeah, that's the best idea I think. Her friends daughters maybe a little younger than you.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Ask the hot single moms in your area to come and party.

Scream from your room as loud as possible about wanting sex and that your life depends on it, if some girl passing by outside feels sorry for you and wants to help she'll knock on your door
Smartest looksmax user

lmao do you expect them to magically show up ?? have fun rotting if don't even try to get out