How can I motivate myself to change my lifestyle and bad habits

iwannabebreathtakin

iwannabebreathtakin

Platinum
I jst go to school and come back home and rot in my room while having breakdowns. I cant even eat enough for maitainance and if I eat smth Its shit. Ive read sm abt shit Here idk anymore what to do what to eat what to focus on

Just force yourself to start with good habits, mainly diet and exercise. Once you start doing it you’ll begin to enjoy it and it’ll just be part of your routine

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and iwannabebreathtakin
whatever you do
eat
do not make food secondary shit or anything, diet should be in first place, it's not even for looks but your overall health
I was in your same situation in middle school and got an eating disorder that completely destroyed my teeth and cucked my growth

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
Just force yourself to start with good habits, mainly diet and exercise. Once you start doing it you’ll begin to enjoy it and it’ll just be part of your routine
Idk what to eat tbh and i barely like anything i wish i woudlnt have to eat at all idk what to work out either

whatever you do
eat
do not make food secondary shit or anything, diet should be in first place, it's not even for looks but your overall health
I was in your same situation in middle school and got an eating disorder that completely destroyed my teeth and cucked my growth
Yea i had a starving phase

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
whatever you do
eat
Now everytime i eat anything my stomach hurts

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Idk what to eat tbh and i barely like anything i wish i woudlnt have to eat at all idk what to work out either
Eat meat, fish, rice, eggs, vegetables. Work out everything. Every muscle group

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
that's bad

that's even worse, you gotta start eating a little more, this is because you don't eat the stomach gets smaller, now it can't contain food properly anymore

you gotta eat more and slowly it will fix itself dw
I dont wanna get fatter although Its prolly body dysmorphia but Idk I jst wanna loose fat and gain muscle cuz im skinny but still w some fat Its horrible