How can I Old Joseph-maxx?

JBWNeetcel

JBWNeetcel

You get what you get and you don't throw a fit
Given up on the walter whitemaxx as some of you suggested, its too low appeal. Any tips on how I can old joseph maxx like John McAffee for seamaxxing?

I want to attract asian foids, any advice much appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_4872.png
    IMG_4872.png
    181.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2745.png
    IMG_2745.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: temporomandibular32
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Is this a larp?
Idek atp.
This fatass has been posting a shit ton of pictures I’m deathly afraid that this might be a real person, the thought of a norwood 100 boomer on .org going full badg mode is hilarious to me.

• JFL
Reactions: HighCasteJew and Graham
Is this a larp?
Not trying to exactly larp as old joseph, just want to achieve a similar look
1. Leanmax
2. Hair (NW1 or less)
3. Good skin.
4. Be young.
currently in the process of leaning down, as for norwooding I'll just hat/beanie/hoodiemaxx. skin is mostly cope jfl brad pitt has wrinkles and he slays like crazy

currently in the process of leaning down
I'd recommend not posting any more images of yourself until you're lean - you're just leaving yourself open to ridicule and being lean is the most effective looksmax you can do (and the most obvious).

as for norwooding I'll just hat/beanie/hoodiemaxx
You will just look like a thug / low class if you wear a hoodie, especially as an older white guy. I think at your age and norwood it's too late to get your hair back, unless some massive breakthroughs are made in reversing androgenic alopecia.

It might actually just be worth leaning into the baldness and getting really lean and ripped. Asian beauty standards are in favor of the prettyboy archetype far more than hypermasc, but fat and bald seems to be universally disliked, so I guess going for a bald old Joseph look like you want will be the most achievable look, but it will most likely not have much appeal to Asian women.

skin is mostly cope jfl brad pitt has wrinkles and he slays like crazy
1. You are not Brad Pitt.
2. His skin at 60 is better than most middle aged men (including yours).

• +1
Reactions: sozz
I'd recommend not posting any more images of yourself until you're lean - you're just leaving yourself open to ridicule and being lean is the most effective looksmax you can do (and the most obvious).

You will just look like a thug / low class if you wear a hoodie, especially as an older white guy. I think at your age and norwood it's too late to get your hair back, unless some massive breakthroughs are made in reversing androgenic alopecia.

It might actually just be worth leaning into the baldness and getting really lean and ripped. Asian beauty standards are in favor of the prettyboy archetype far more than hypermasc, but fat and bald seems to be universally disliked, so I guess going for a bald old Joseph look like you want will be the most achievable look, but it will most likely not have much appeal to Asian women.

1. You are not Brad Pitt.
2. His skin at 60 is better than most middle aged men (including yours).
Just out of curiosity, how many asian foids have you slayed? because I belive thanks to seamaxxing and my white pheno, I can run just be rich game and easily bag foids

doesnt matter that brad pitts bones are slightly better than mine, to the average asian, I AM a rich and famous brad pitt

• +1
Reactions: sozz
That's called being a wallet.

Then delete your account and go slay king!
im still planning my seamaxxing trip, believe me i will, while you sit here and rot. JFL its not being a wallet if i get to slay them for free practically, got any more copes?

bump i need more ideas

im still planning my seamaxxing trip, believe me i will, while you sit here and rot. JFL its not being a wallet if i get to slay them for free practically, got any more copes?
Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

This belongs in best of the best lmfao

PLEASE be larping

BOTB worthy. Joseph hardmogs.

Mods, can we get this in BOtB? I'm sure many oldcels would also benefit from old joseph max