How can I optimize fasting9

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
And lose bodyfat??

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky

Kara boga bumps this thread

Caffeine, salbutamol, HGH, cardio first thing in the morning, weightlifting heavy, high freq low volume, dont take breakfast and dine early, lot's of protein.
There is nothing else you need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
What I generally do when trying to cut bodyfat is fast in an on/off pattern; I'll eat nothing for an entire day, eat slightly more than usual the next day, eat nothing, rinse and repeat. This in combination with light weightlifting (so as to tell my body not to stop producing muscle and not store excess fat) and high protein, high fat, low carb eating is what causes me to maximise fasting and weight loss.

• +1
What I generally do when trying to cut bodyfat is fast in an on/off pattern; I'll eat nothing for an entire day, eat slightly more than usual the next day, eat nothing, rinse and repeat. This in combination with light weightlifting (so as to tell my body not to stop producing muscle and not store excess fat) and high protein, high fat, low carb eating is what causes me to maximise fasting and weight loss.
I have like these white rice protein. Is that any good?

I have like these white rice protein. Is that any good?

I strongly suggest away from vegan diets: You can be vegetarian and be healthy (as dairy provides all the nutrients a man needs), but you simply cannot be vegan and healthy. Ergo, I recommend you get all your nutritional needs from dairy or meat sources, but I strongly recommend dairy.

• +1
Ask Connor Murphy