How can I permanently reduce the size of my masseter muscle?

Stop chewing, and if it doesn’t help then it’s your bone and not the muscle. Get a filler in the other one or reduction surgery for your jaw bone.
ortho confirmed that there is no bone / insertions asymmetry it is just purely the size of the muscle

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
You can get Botox injected into the masseter muscle for this purpose. It's expensive though and needs to be done every few months to maintain results. It does work, though.

You can get Botox injected into the masseter muscle for this purpose. It's expensive though and needs to be done every few months to maintain results. It does work, though.
how many rounds would I have to do in order to achieve permanent results?

ortho confirmed that there is no bone / insertions asymmetry it is just purely the size of the muscle
Well then you must have a fucked up bite or you’re a fucking retard if you chew so much one side. Or you sleep only on one side. Something is causing that imbalance. But it could be genetic for all I know. One of my arms is bigger than the other and I can’t fix it no matter how much I trained the other.

how many rounds would I have to do in order to achieve permanent results?

Botox isn't permanent. Nothing is permanent. You're asking to permanently make your masseter extremely weak when your biology wants you to have a strong jaw for biting and chewing.

You have other options too. You can do jaw implants which is permanent.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Botox isn't permanent. Nothing is permanent. You're asking to permanently make your masseter extremely weak when your biology wants you to have a strong jaw for biting and chewing.

You have other options too. You can do jaw implants which is permanent.

there are studies that suggest it’s semi-permanent - meaning that you will lose a degree of size after doing it permanently but it won’t maintain the peak botox results.

not sure if that is true though