How can i prevent diabetes type 2 when i use hgh (only high iq users if poss)

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
So i'll be taking 15 iu hgh for 8 months

Taking both 1g metformim and 1g berberine everyday and keeping low carb diet should prevent insulin resistance?

Do i need to take anything else?

In b4 0 replies cause all high iq users are banned

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PenileFacialSurgery
Just take metformin and check p-glucose regularly, buy a blood sugar test

• Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Good_Little_Goy, ThreadMatters and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, OOGABOOGA and Deathrasher42
eat dark chocolate son

1g metformim
don't use metformin not only will it inhibit endogenous gh production it will also ruin ur thyroid without thyroid u won't efficiently turn gh into igf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and ThreadMatters
use insulin, seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42
Why are you taking 15iu daily? Amount prescribed to short stature kids is 5iu

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
use insulin, seriously.
i thought about it but its expensive asfff
already 15 iu for 8 months its 10k

If i had money i also be taking IGF LFR at 100mcg for better results but im broke asf so i gotta cope with berberine

Why are you taking 15iu daily? Amount prescribed to short stature kids is 5iu
i read here someone saying that a dose lower than 12iu wouldnt make any difference for bone density if not taking with IGF .

And idgf about height since im 6'2

don't use metformin not only will it inhibit endogenous gh production it will also ruin ur thyroid without thyroid u won't efficiently turn gh into igf
so just berberine then ?

so just berberine then ?
yes you can google it, metformin has alot of gh and igf inhibitory effects that's why it's popular for anti aging people with acromegaly age very quick

• Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters
I've been on mk677 50mg and cjc 1295 dac 2-4 mg a week for 3-4 months and I've just been eating clean and don't see any insulin resistance build up as of yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Good_Little_Goy
I've been on mk677 50mg and cjc 1295 dac 2-4 mg a week for 3-4 months and I've just been eating clean and don't see any insulin resistance build up as of yet
you took it for height ?

yes ,spoilers didn't work
How old are u when you took that stack ? are ur plates still open ? i have a better stack for legit height grow if ur plates are still open and have some $$ to spare

How can you guys even afford hgh?

How old are u when you took that stack ? are ur plates still open ? i have a better stack for legit height grow if ur plates are still open and have some $$ to spare
I was 20 I was hoping to get some growth in the spine but it was negligible I'm on some other stack now but I do continue to take mk and cjc and my growth plates as far as legs were concerned are closed

• +1
How can you guys even afford hgh?
i'll be slavewaging like 4 months & fasting like a week & while staying at a friend house to afford this shit lmao

• +1
I was 20 I was hoping to get some growth in the spine but it was negligible I'm on some other stack now but I do continue to take mk and cjc and my growth plates as far as legs were concerned are closed
lol that stack is ok but ur plates need to be open for height gainz. anyway idg a shit about height myself i just want not to be a twink bitch anymore with 5'5 wrists. it sucks bad being wristmogged ngl tbh

whats ur height btw?

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
High IQ User reporting in

U could cope with hgh 6-10 IU and IGF LFR 3 at 100 mcg and aromasin(letrozole) & also spine stretching

But idk bro im not gonna sugarry u 5'5 is fucking bad at this height just a 5.5+PSL face can halo you or high status xxxtentacion was also same height and fucked shitload of bitchz

• +1
U could cope with hgh 6-10 IU and IGF LFR 3 at 100 mcg and aromasin(letrozole) & also spine stretching

But idk bro im not gonna sugarry u 5'5 is fucking bad at this height just a 6+PSL face can halo you or high status xxxtentacion was also same height and fucked shitload of bitchz
yeah ik but what works for me is one of the top 10 LL surgeon lives in my city I talked with him he said he can lengthen 7-10cm and parents are ready to pay for it I'm just not ready to do it rn

yeah ik but what works for me is one of the top 10 LL surgeon lives in my city I talked with him he said he can lengthen 7-10cm and parents are ready to pay for it I'm just not ready to do it rn
Blackpilled parents u have ngl
Mine are saying taking protein powder can kill me jfl i keep argue with them proteins are not steroids

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
Any results yet?

I know Im like the 300th post and noone will read this but berberine is great...

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Good_Little_Goy and ThreadMatters
I know Im like the 300th post and noone will read this but berberine is great...
In EE i cant even fucking find it online
Swanson company is good? Its only source i can find its expensive asf too
800mg per day will do the job? This shit is like 50$/month and i need it 8 months jfl

In EE i cant even fucking find it online
Swanson company is good? Its only source i can find its expensive asf too
800mg per day will do the job? This shit is like 50$/month and i need it 8 months jfl
i actually made it myself. its cheaper and not that hard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Good_Little_Goy and ThreadMatters
I'm six inches shorter than you and wristmog you by an inch rip. Hopefully the gh helps.