How can i prevent my hair from going flat when sleeping ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
I have naturally rather fine hair and it gets easily messy. Every time i go to sleep, my hair is flat and looks like shit. I tried sleeping with a durag but that didnt help my case either. Any other suggestions what i can do so my hair doesnt look like complete dogshit every morning ?

who cares though, just floof it up when you wake up. I dont even think theres much of anything you could do...

I have naturally rather fine hair and it gets easily messy. Every time i go to sleep, my hair is flat and looks like shit. I tried sleeping with a durag but that didnt help my case either. Any other suggestions what i can do so my hair doesnt look like complete dogshit every morning ?
you cant do anything about it bro. sort it out when u wake up, it only takes like 10 mins

who cares though, just floof it up when you wake up. I dont even think theres much of anything you could do...
I dont know what a floof is and i care because i dont want to wash my hair every morning (i often just wash it with water)

Did it work for you ?
didnt try but i suppose it will, will most likely try to, i usually wake up with a mohawk beacuse i switch sides while sleeping, its hell

silk bonnet or just wet your hair in the morning

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Sleep on the back