how can i quit internet or social media ??

Enlil

Enlil

murder
how can i quit internet or social media ??

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and not__cel
Delete account and delete apps then use a site blocker to block the sites

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Kanye West's Cousin
Delete account and delete apps then use a site blocker to block the sites
i tried on small scale but felt insane bad gut feel ive never had even when quit benzos. its 1h now and i got insomnia already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and not__cel
i tried on small scale but felt insane bad gut feel ive never had even when quit benzos. its 1h now and i got insomnia already
Fight through it youll make it

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and not__cel
If you have any interests start doing them. When I quit instagram/tiktok/others I had to start reading manga to makeup for the lost time then only after a few months I got used to it and started being productive with that time

• Love it
Reactions: Enlil
If you have any interests start doing them. When I quit instagram/tiktok/others I had to start reading manga to makeup for the lost time then only after a few months I got used to it and started being productive with that time
logical indeed, thats what i wanted to see, success stories. god bless bro. ill try train more

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
destroy ur devices and read a book

Why do you want to quit the internet or social media? Is it because the internet and social media have told you they are harmful?

• +1
Why do you want to quit the internet or social media? Is it because the internet and social media have told you they are harmful?
my reasoning is complicated tbh, i have to stay away from some app as detox from e' gfs there i got attachments issue and only cold turkey from internet can make me complete. some user said in other thread he only felt Misérable while in relationship its happening to me too.
also internet addiction is serious because everyone is lonely mfr

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
my reasoning is complicated tbh, i have to stay away from some app as detox from e' gfs there i got attachments issue and only cold turkey from internet can make me complete. some user said in other thread he only felt Misérable while in relationship its happening to me too.
also internet addiction is serious because everyone is lonely mfr
So it's to not have lust for women who are not your gf? This is a good reason, and will improve your relationship.

And the other reason because it causes loneliness right? (If that's the case, then replacing it with social activities, and more time with your gf, or spending time thinking about her and maybe things you could do together, gifts you could buy her, and how you can make her happy, will greatly improve your relationship).

• +1