How can i quit using my phone and internet

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

Im too addicted to social media and shit, i need to find a hobby which i can do at home or something, i could read books but i just cant focus because dopamine levels are so fucked up

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, lemonnz and Deleted member 20370
IMG 9580

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
fr man, cant even sleep anymore because of this shit

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
I doomscroll mog u but I’m non NT. If ur NT u must be just lazy as fuck

• +1
delete the jewish ran apps, if they can control the world and media imagine what they could do with you

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and Tai Lung
Im too addicted to social media and shit, i need to find a hobby which i can do at home or something, i could read books but i just cant focus because dopamine levels are so fucked up
JFL You didn’t even respond to the post I made on your profile but since I’m such a nice guy I’ll help you

There’s no instant solution. Your brain will always find ways to distract itself. But you can improve. So one thing you could do is install blockers like cold turkey on your computer. You could put timers on it so you can’t even disable the blocker, meaning you won’t be able to access any blocked sites you choose

Furthermore, turn off your phone and put it away while you’re working

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and lemonnz
delete the jewish ran apps, if they can control the world and media imagine what they could do with you
But that can be hard ‘cause I use insta and snap to talk to girls and friends. I don’t have everyone’s phone number and some don’t use telegram or the other messaging apps

• +1
i just scroll reels all day

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz