how can I quit vaping (nicotine)

D

Deleted member

Lurker
What can I do I’ve been doing it for 4 months but I rly wanna stop cuz I’m so dependant on it and wasting all my money on it :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I would recommend not completely stopping instantly, but slowly reducing your intake per day. Just take note of how often you're doing it everyday. Make an exact time frame to fully scale back and stick to it.

I would recommend not completely stopping instantly, but slowly reducing your intake per day. Just take note of how often you're doing it everyday. Make an exact time frame to fully scale back and stick to it.
I go thru a puff bar a day (600 puffs) and it’s £5

and since I’m broke I’m literally wasting all my money on it

any products that would help me stop for good?

I personally don't know of any products but if I were you, I'd drop by around 20 puffs per day so it's gradual and be off it in a month.

In case you don't stop... a Kang is 5000 puffs for 20$

I'm in the same boat bro, and I think I'll have to simply cold turkey

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member
is that in the UK? good flavour?
Have no idea what's in the Uk., but yes It is as smooth as you get with salt nic (5%)

Just quit bro, cigs are a different animal but vaping isn't as harsh.

I've gotten 4 hours of sleep the last two days and literally felt sick, but 2 cups black coffee + hits off kang an I felt fully energized, it's spooky

• Love it
you need to rewire dopamine in your brain.

try nofap, no sugar, cold showering, working out, increase endorphins but lower dopamine. simply reduce day to day dopamine and over time elimating smaller dependency’s like this will allow you to have more willpower, you will likely struggle at first but choose something smaller than your nicotine problem to eliminate first.

After you get rid of smaller dependencies, you’ll either 1. Cope by increasing your larger dependencies, or 2. Find it much easier to quit but this is completely dependent on how you go about it.

• +1

nicotine gives hollow cheeks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MANLETprettyBOY and Deleted member

nicotine gives hollow cheeks?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
i’ve had a few mates have issues with their teeth from them vaping, they’ve had to get filling etc

• +1
how do u even get addicted to vaping. i vaped for half a year, and then just stopped one day and never had even a tiny urge to go back

vaping does nothing nicotine alone barley hits ur dopamine receptors, cigs are a different story tho

• +1
vaping does nothing nicotine alone barley hits ur dopamine receptors, cigs are a different story tho
when you vape high percent & smoke like me that's when you're in serious trouble imo.

Ordered some nic patches & swedish snus today. I love nic too much to quit but these are supposed to be million times healthier. The gum cancer risk increase from snus is very small as long as not fermented with too many additives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16381 and Deleted member
when you vape high percent & smoke like me that's when you're in serious trouble imo.

Ordered some nic patches & swedish snus today. I love nic too much to quit but these are supposed to be million times healthier. The gum cancer risk increase from snus is very small as long as not fermented with too many additives.
I chain vape like 55mg go through 2 pods a week trust its not that much on ur dopamine but yeah snus is much better tbh

• +1