How can I reduce bloating in my face and body?

racc

racc

Iron
I am 18 and I look very good, but ive always had a bit of bloating in my face and body and i would like to reduce it so I can ascend further.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
pit a needle in the cheek and suck allllll the fat out, then gently place it on some bread so you don't waste it

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, skkrrrtcantdo and Demal
Even when I was 8-9 percent bf in my peak gym era i still held a bit of chub in my face
I don't want to be rude, but then that means your boneless, I myself never was bloated, because I have dense bones, but unfortunately since they are positioned like shit I'm an incel

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I don't want to be rude, but then that means your boneless, I myself never was bloated, because I have dense bones, but unfortunately since they are positioned like shit I'm an incel
hmm you could be on too something, i feel like my cheek bones are too high. i will research further thank u

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoposter
perchance, anyways iv gotten enouugh info off of the looksmaxxingcells here so we good
I suggest progressive overload, bone smashing ur zygos to elevate the lefort 2 plane and therefore tightening your soft tissue which should drain any access fluid and perceived fat best of luck bhai.

I suggest progressive overload, bone smashing ur zygos to elevate the lefort 2 plane and therefore tightening your soft tissue which should drain any access fluid and perceived fat best of luck bhai.
thanks pooks<3

hmm you could be on too something, i feel like my cheek bones are too high. i will research further thank u
no, it's that they aren't dense, not your positions, but more that they aren't as thick you think

Mirin Kelly hope i can elevate my grayceldom and be like you one day
dont worry bro, just heightmaxx, gymmaxx, colouringmaxx and basketballmaxx and you can literally become me

• +1
Reactions: racc